• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Don't Know Jack (420)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    YOU DON'T KNOW JACK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 420
    A string of homicides have the press asking Captain Renard if a Jack the Ripper copycat has arrived in Portland. Meanwhile, Adalind and Rosalee must work together on a last ditch attempt to fix Juliette's condition. Elsewhere, Juliette decides to help her new ally even if it means hurting those around her. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 October 2015, 11:12 PM.

Well, Juliette has definitely gone to the dark side for good. No matter how the shot lands I don't think there is redemption for her. After watching the upcoming previews
    Spoiler:
    it sounded like Nick screaming in his house, I wonder if his Mom or maybe Juliette gets it in the end??
    I have no idea what is going on with the Captain, could he somehow be Jack? I don't really think so, but with his blackouts and not showing the mans face, it was a passing thought. Monroe better be ok.....

Comment

To me it seems like Renard would be Jack, however it's so obvious maybe there would be a twist.

I really Hate Juliette and I want her dead. I don't see how she could be redeemed for what she has done. And I hope that she is the one that bites it at the end of the season, even if it's unlikely.
      sigpic

Comment

It also seems to me like Renard is being made out to be the killer, but the setup is just to obvious. I agree there got to be some twist.

The writers are really going on my nerves. i mean juliette is on a rampage for what has been done to her and then she refuses to get her old life back. i know its supposedly the hexenbiest inside her, but still.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think
          Spoiler:
          Juliette is going to die. Renard likely isnt' the killer, but I'm almost thinking some evil something is ticked off at being cheated out of his death and is taking others in his place.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            I think
            Spoiler:
            Juliette is going to die. Renard likely isnt' the killer, but I'm almost thinking some evil something is ticked off at being cheated out of his death and is taking others in his place.
            I'm almost absolutely 100 percent positive it is Nick's mom who bites the dust.

Grimm, admittedly, probably isn't the best written show, but one of its strengths, as supposed to other shows such as say the Walking Dead, is its characters. For me at least I might lose interest if Grimm decides to get too dark, with its core, rather than staying as the black and white show it is--or at least until this friday.

Comment

Originally posted by shmglsky View Post
              I'm almost absolutely 100 percent positive it is Nick's mom who bites the dust.
              I might be mistaken as I'm not really following the spoilers (or the show) anymore but I think I remember the word "Main character". Kelly is not a main character, she's very losely a recurring character.
              My money is still on

Spoiler:
              Nick

Why?
              Because TPTB is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with this massmurder-kiddo which is just *surprise, surprise* showing up again, my main reason why I quit watching after Sasha announced her return.
              With the current numbers exploring new depths every week I doubt NBC will greenlight the spinoff Kouf and Greenwalt want (most likely for and with Trubel as main character). So, funny thing that b... killer-kiddo just comes in the right moment to take over and spend season 5 seeking revenge for whoever will kill her teacher and solve the mystery around the keys on the way before she tracks down whoever will be responsible.

Grimm, admittedly, probably isn't the best written show, but one of its strengths, as supposed to other shows such as say the Walking Dead, is its characters. For me at least I might lose interest if Grimm decides to get too dark, with its core, rather than staying as the black and white show it is--or at least until this friday.
              Well, I still see that different. Writing during the first two seasons was solid, the characters very well written and on a believeable developing-course. Then Brenna's merry men showed up while the old writers left the building, the most to go off to new projects. Which left a group of people without too much experience (look at their credits, guys) and a degree to write okayish comic-books in charge to continue the character-writing. Which out of the sudden crashed alltogether. Seriously, after re-reading some of the Grimm-comics and re-watching the few watchable episodes of season 3 (which was a very short rewatch at all with only a handful of episodes okayish enough to go along with for me) I've noticed that the show canon is hammered into the comic-canon within season 3. The comic-canon, especially of the main-series, is ... well, I know why I like the "Warlock" more (ignoring the last book). Which prooves once more for me that you cannot turn something from screen into comic without loosing the shades and details. There's a reason why superheroes barely work for me ...
              If you loose interest ... welcome to the club, or the dark side, or whatever

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                I might be mistaken as I'm not really following the spoilers (or the show) anymore but I think I remember the word "Main character". Kelly is not a main character, she's very losely a recurring character.
                I've heard that there might be TWO characters dying. So one could easily be a main character and the other not. While not a main character Kelly I think is a character viewers hold dear to the heart. At least to me she is anyway.

At this point the only characters I would accept dying would be Renard and Juliette.

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                My money is still on

Spoiler:
                Nick

Why?
                Because TPTB is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with this massmurder-kiddo which is just *surprise, surprise* showing up again, my main reason why I quit watching after Sasha announced her return.
                With the current numbers exploring new depths every week I doubt NBC will greenlight the spinoff Kouf and Greenwalt want (most likely for and with Trubel as main character). So, funny thing that b... killer-kiddo just comes in the right moment to take over and spend season 5 seeking revenge for whoever will kill her teacher and solve the mystery around the keys on the way before she tracks down whoever will be responsible.

Personally, I LOVE Trubel. To me she is right up there with Monroe and Rosalee, but that doesn't mean I would get rid of Nick. If I were the writers--which is a strange thing to say I guess as that would make me more than one person--I would make Nick recurring, to be some mythical Grimm of Portland. I don't know if the killing off of his mother and/or Juliette makes him that reclusive character I think he should be, I just know the ending. Well, at least from my point of view.

Oh, and I would still eventually watch the rest of the show, but I wouldn't follow it week from week. I would just wait until season 5 is up on Crave or something.

Comment

I like Theresa however, Nick needs to stay the main character.

They need to keep alive: Nick, Monroe and Rosalee they to me are the show. I really want Juliette gone and Renard I could careless about.
                  sigpic

Comment

The show doesn't need to stay with one main character. It could have several.

Comment

It really does seem as if they're making Juliette irredeemable, but I think there's a possibility that they'll say some of Juliette's and Adalind's personalities got swapped as well as the visual and Hexenbiest stuff. Remember when Nick was seeing what Adalind saw and vice versa? The whole spell has a lot of mirror/doppelganger stuff swirling around under it.

I don't know, I don't really delve too deeply into this particular show and I watch it more on a surface level entertainment basis, but I do think they could easily let Juliette off the hook by making it be Adalind's personality being the meany working with the royals the whole time while Adalind's newfound niceness is actually Juliette's personality. If they eventually swap back, the fact that Adalind drank the potion and got rid of her Hexenbiest powers could swap back over to Juliette, too.

Everything Juliette has done goes right along with Adalind's usual M.O. And much of what Adalind has done working with Rosalee and such goes along with Juliette's typical M.O.

Comment

Working...
                      X