No announcement yet.

Operation Mongoose, Part 2 (423)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if Lily's father is a sorcerer who can turn into a dragon, or just a dragon. If Merlin is in the story, maybe he knows. Who will be the Savior now?
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Wonder if Lily's father is a sorcerer who can turn into a dragon, or just a dragon. If Merlin is in the story, maybe he knows. Who will be the Savior now?
      I think it'll turn out that Arthur is the dragon.... Arthur PENDRAGON.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I'm thinking Merlin will save Emma next season.
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

I can see the Pendragon angle, and Merlin will be Lily's father.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Or worse.. it was that oriental dragon guy August went and saw, but who got killed in S2.

Comment

Well...

From what I saw of the Pilot episode, I counted at the very least, seven different dragons trying to flee the dark curse the first time it was cast, it is and was possible, at least as far as I am aware, that one of those dragons, unknown ans unnamed as they are, could be Lily's father; however my guess could be wrong, but, I'm 30 for 30 correct guesses for season four; doubt I will get one wrong at some point

I for one was disheartened as my headcanon has the Sorcerer named Dastan over Merlin... however I'd like to see who they get for the part; as the guy in Sword in the Stone seemed more like a stoner to me, total goofball

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

My bet would also be on Merlin. Though I would appreciate something more out of the box.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I'd love it to be Robin Hood. After the Zelena thing that I'm not sure is still a thing, he'd have a fun time explaining THAT to Regina.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    I think it'll turn out that Arthur is the dragon.... Arthur PENDRAGON.
                    Hehe. It could be one the dragons who lived under Uther's castle.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      Hehe. It could be one the dragons who lived under Uther's castle.
                      Sooooo... John Hurt?
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Tidbit info: the baby with Belle and Rumple in the AU story is actually Snow's infant son Neal

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                        X