• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation Mongoose, Part 1 (422)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FOUR
    OPERATION MONGOOSE, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 422
    The Author proves to be a formidable wild card and forges an alliance with Gold. Emma, her parents, Hook and Regina scramble to stop them, but when Gold and the Author turn the tables on heroes and villains alike, the prospect of any happy outcome appears worlds away. Henry discovers he has big shoes to fill as he steps up to save his family before the story's final page is turned. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 May 2015, 12:05 PM.

Compared to the prior 2hr season finale's this was somewhat subpar. Though i did like some aspects.

Such as Henry being able to track down and using the key and page to threaten the author. The twisted roles the crew had in opposite land.

And Rumple being that 'night in shining armor".. pulled it off nicely.
    But the acting of some was rather lackluster.

Comment

It's somewhat worrying how attracted I am to Snow when she's in Evil Queen mode...
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I did lke her hair.
        Though since snow has never been shown to have magic, why did she suddenly have it when she became the evil queen?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I did lke her hair.
          Though since snow has never been shown to have magic, why did she suddenly have it when she became the evil queen?
          For the same reason that Regina didn't have any magical powers while in the Enchanted Forest. They traded places.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            For the same reason that Regina didn't have any magical powers while in the Enchanted Forest. They traded places.
            That was actually quite the cheat on the Villans getting their happy ending. The Heroes still won, they just switched roles. The Author and our Writers were a little lazy there.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
            X