Anyone watching this still?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watching this still?

I have unfortunately stopped watching this due to time issues, but I know it just ended its second season. I don't see any discussion on it, though, so I'm curious if anyone is still watching it, and if it improved at all.

No spoilers, please.
    sigpic

I pretty much gave up on it about two episodes into Season 2 though I have watched some of the other episodes hoping it would get better. Really tried hard to like it but it's getting too weird. It's not even the subject matter, it's just how they are telling the story, it's just not that great.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I love it, completely addicted. Nobody seems to be talking about it though -- bar the people involved talking on twitter, spoiling everything before I get a chance to watch, so I've had to unfollow them all.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

No. I tried the first season but found it dull so stopped watching
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

A lot of the wierd stuff is explained in the last episode, but there are still some unanswered questions.

Very strange series, if it comes back I'll watch it, but if it's cancelled I won't cry.

Comment

I watched the second season and really liked it for the most part. I haven't talked about the show here much because no one else really talks about it here. I also haven't been feeling very chatty lately lol. Overall, I liked both seasons about the same, but think that the second season, for the most part, was somewhat better written than the first. The characters didn't act in the most idiotic ways just for the sake of tension or because the plot called for it, as much this season (for the most part anyway). I didn't like what the show did with some of the characters/storylines, but I love the atmosphere/tone and the weirdness and craziness of the show. It's not my favorite series, but it was really fun to watch. I'll probably miss it when/if it gets canceled, but I'll get over it lol.
            sigpic

Comment

I hope we get a 3rd season, I wanna see just how kooky they can make it, ya know kinda like how True Blood was before it went down the toilet towards the end

Spoiler:
              tho I kinda they focus more in the future for the 3rd season
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                I hope we get a 3rd season, I wanna see just how kooky they can make it, ya know kinda like how True Blood was before it went down the toilet towards the end

Spoiler:
                tho I kinda they focus more in the future for the 3rd season

I hope we get a third season too (I know it's unlikely, but we can still hope lol).
                Spoiler:
                I also really hope that if it gets another season, that it focuses on the future, with maybe some flashbacks, especially flashbacks that explain the origins of the Immortals.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X