• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Hans (419)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    IRON HANS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 419
    Nick and Hank are brought in to investigate a homicide they learn is connected to an age-old Wesen rite of passage. Meanwhile, Juliette makes a surprising new ally. Elsewhere, Captain Renard continues to battle a darkness within, and Nick finds hope for Juliette in the last person he expected -- Adalind. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 October 2015, 11:12 PM.

Okay, I always defended Juliette, but I am getting ready to get rid of both her and Adalind. Now even her Plot doesnt make much sense. Its all so forced.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

The trailer! . I seriously Hate! Juliette now. I really hope she dies this season, I'm so sick of her character. I actually hated her more then I did Adalind this episode.
      sigpic

Comment

I can't believe what Juliette did. Everything just up in smoke -- all the work from hundreds of years just gone. I've never liked her and now I just wish they will get rid of her next season; although they probably won't. I just hope TPTB won't go for the obvious and cure her and then have Nick and Juliette get back together as if nothing had happened.

Comment

Yeah, I could not believe her torching the trailer.
          All that knowledge up in smoke, literally.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

R.I.P The Trailer, hope Nick atleast Scanned some of the grimmwares onto his computer

die Juliette die
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
            X