• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Harrison Wells? (119)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    WHO IS HARRISON WELLS?
    EPISODE NUMBER - 119
    Barry chases a meta-human who can impersonate anyone simply by touching them, who lands Eddie in police custody for shooting two police officers. Meanwhile Joe and Cisco travel to Starling City to investigate Dr. Wells' auto accident.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 April 2015, 09:44 PM.

Very good episode. I actually liked both Laural and Quinten lance in this. Especially laurel's reveal to Sisco. THAT WAS classic!!!

And Eddie's reveal of his working with the flash to Iris was a great way to deflect her suspicions. Though i really hated that Iris came running so quickly 'crying' when Eddie had been taken in.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Very good episode. I actually liked both Laural and Quinten lance in this. Especially laurel's reveal to Sisco. THAT WAS classic!!!

And Eddie's reveal of his working with the flash to Iris was a great way to deflect her suspicions. Though i really hated that Iris came running so quickly 'crying' when Eddie had been taken in.
      No I got that. She was mad at Eddie but she didn't want to lose him.

It was awesome though. I did like seeing Lance and Joe working together... also good seeing Lance being a good guy again.

Other than that just more Caitlin viewing to add to my love affair with her.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Did anyone else catch that Eddie's last name is Thawne, same as "wells"?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Did anyone else catch that Eddie's last name is Thawne, same as "wells"?
          ...I think you're a number of episodes behind the times.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Great episode, really looking forward to the confrontation between Barry and Eobard

Loved the ending. I wonder if them all seeing that newspaper causes the future to change irrevocably and thus in a sense set Eobard free to do what ever he wants now that he doesn't have to worry about what he's changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
              Great episode, really looking forward to the confrontation between Barry and Eobard

Loved the ending. I wonder if them all seeing that newspaper causes the future to change irrevocably and thus in a sense set Eobard free to do what ever he wants now that he doesn't have to worry about what he's changing.
              Actually, I think Eobard wants the future to stay the same. He already changed the timeline of events by putting in motion the events that would lead to Barry and others getting powers 6 years or so before they were suppose to (See a few episodes back).

There are at least a few concrete things he wants to ensure happen. 1) Barry survives long enough to vanish in a crisis, 2) Barry gets fast/strong enough for Eobard to steal or sap his powers so Eobard can travel back to his original time period.

Comment

Working...
              X