Why dont aliens clean up their mess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why dont aliens clean up their mess?

Why do aliens just leave advanced tech lying around and letting humans use it? if I where them I would help SHIELD clean up the mess. For example, all this diviner business needs sorting out by whoever created them. Skyne needs to be quarenteed until a cure is found.
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Maybe the aliens who MADE that tech have not had a chance to, or didn't cause they didn't want to get reminded of a time where they HAD to use that tech.

Comment

Or maybe the aliens are so arrogant that they just don't care.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

See what happens without the Prime Directive?

Comment

anyway,

Spoiler:
          SHIELD blocked the kree and Sif from helping Skye last night
          "You don't know half of it".
          Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
          (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Working...
          X