• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Door Closes (215)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON TWO
    ONE DOOR CLOSES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 215
    After Coulson’s team discover that two of their own have loyalties to someone else, they find themselves under siege by another group calling themselves S.H.I.E.L.D. Elsewhere, a visitor helps Skye begin to see her new potential.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 April 2015, 09:00 PM.

Such a great episode!!!
    And the unnamed aircraft carrier now has a name the Illia (that's what I heard) maybe the Iliad?? And some unknown deadly cargo that Fury wanted destroyed along with said carrier to keep it out of the hands of Hydra!! And I'm glad Skye is finally going to get the training she needs to embrace her now abilities.
    Can't wait till next weeks episode!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
      Such a great episode!!!
      And the unnamed aircraft carrier now has a name the Illia (that's what I heard) maybe the Iliad?? And some unknown deadly cargo that Fury wanted destroyed along with said carrier to keep it out of the hands of Hydra!! And I'm glad Skye is finally going to get the training she needs to embrace her now abilities.
      Can't wait till next weeks episode!!
      Yeah, it's Iliad, which was the name of one of the main Hellicariers in the comics.

Comment

LOVED this episode. So many wonderful things (in no particular order):
        --Flashbacks to the day SHIELD fell. Great to see Isabel Hartley again and nice to see some of the things that were mentioned about her early in season 2 - how she preferred knives to guns, how she was good friends with Bobbi (Hunter explained to Skye he knew Izzy through her demonic ex-wife). Fun to see this other SHIELD (I don't like calling them the "real" SHIELD) as the good guys. It was nice to like Mack again. And then in the present he got injured saving Fitz.
        --Robert Gonzales. Yes, I'm a bit biased because I love Edward James Olmos, but I am just intrigued to see where things go with his character. Coulson was a fan - wanted him to join his team. But Gonzales doesn't seem to trust Coulson at all. Aside from being Fury's man - now following in Fury's footsteps with lots of secrets - he has the alien DNA in him and that could start influencing him again at any time. I don't know that there can be any sort of compromise between these two SHIELDs, so how will this all play out?
        --FitzSimmons!!! They definitely start the episode on opposing sides. Fitz is still angry with Jemma about how she is treating Skye. Jemma doesn't seem to be as angry with Fitz for keeping Skye's powers a secret. Loved their brief moment to bond - touch hands - before Agent Weaver showed up. It seems very possible that Simmons will end up joining the other SHIELD. It sounds like their point of view regarding gifted people seems more in line with hers.
        --Melinda May. She was AWESOME in this ep. Her confrontation and fight with Bobbi was great. But better was all of her last scene - taking out the guards and Gonzales (a well-deserved, "That was a nice entrance" from Coulson) and helping to get Coulson out of the Playground. Rewatch the scene where she puts him in the elevator. Doesn't it look like her eyes are wet - like she is on the verge of tears - when she tells Coulson she'll take care of FitzSimmons and how there is no SHIELD without him. And how her expression changes and the emotion in her voice when she tells Coulson they're after Skye and to find her - BEAUTIFUL!
        --Agent Weaver is a little scary! I assume we will see her explain her side to FitSimmons.
        --Love Gordon. I have loved him since we got his origin story (Aftershocks 2x11). I loved how he approached Skye, but wanted her to make up her own mind. Really hope Skye finds out about her mother - how she was a mentor/guide.

Can't wait for the next ep!!!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I am now doubly peeved i was watching that Trype that was "The Dove keepers" all cause of it having "Ziva David" in.. Cause of that i had to miss out on this ep, and will have to wait till after next week's ep to catch it on "WatchABC"...

Comment

YIPPIE.. My cable provider is now on the ABC's good list. So i was able to catch this show.

I loved the flashbacks. Especially seeing hartly again.
            I also liked the may-bobbi fight. I also appreciated Mack taking the blast on himself to save Fitz.
            It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Comment

Working...
            X