• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Arrow (319)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    BROKEN ARROW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 319
    With Roy in prison and the Arrow sidelined by Detective Lance's relentless pursuit, the Atom must go toe-to-toe with a meta-human who has arrived in Starling City. In the past, Oliver discovers that Argus's Hong Kong have been overrun.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 April 2015, 09:17 PM.

I loved the ep. I really felt that near the end, when Quinten didn't even seemed to be broken up about Roy being knifed in POLICE custody (why the heck was he even in the main jail when he had not even been arraigned, let alone tried is beyond me) that Oli should have punched his lights out.

And the twist with him 'dying' due to an Argus plant.. Brilliant.

Though i was shocked to heck they would do that to Thea in the end..

Comment

Woah, didnt see that coming!

Nice fake out with Roy, but I dont think this will be the last we see of him...

But that ending! Malcolm and Oliver are going to be pissed!

Comment

Best Oliver line ever: "There's a decent chance you and Palmer are related." Such a petty shot but hilarious.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Loved this episode. I thought Lance was going get decked after his comment about who's fault Roy's death was.

I think Roy is going to be on the Teen Titans show.

I think Thea will be making a trip to the Lazarus Pit.

Comment

Makes sense, as thats probably the only way they could save her...

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              Best Oliver line ever: "There's a decent chance you and Palmer are related." Such a petty shot but hilarious.
              But smacks of truth with how alike they are. Especially in opening their mouths before engaging their brains.

Comment

I was also not expecting what happened to Thea at the end, the previews for next week
                Spoiler:
                certainly make it look like they are heading back with Ras to help heal her

I hope we see Roy again, I like him. I love Ray, he's a little light in all the dark.

I would love to see someone knock Lance on his butt.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                  I would love to see someone knock Lance on his butt.
                  As i said above, i was praying that Oli did it to him after the visit to inform Thea that "Roy had been killed"..

Comment

Working...
                  X