• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Star Team Up (118)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    ALL STAR TEAM UP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 118
    A disgruntled scientist unleashes a swarm of high-powered bees in order to exact revenge on her former co-workers. Felicity brings her new boyfriend Ray to town for help with his new Atom suit, and a frustrated Iris gives Eddie an ultimatum.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 April 2015, 10:32 PM.

I loved the nerd out that ray and Sisco had over the suit, and how near the end they both worked on naming the lass..

I really hated Iris though for doing the "If you really love me, TELL ME" thing.
    And now both sisco and Katlin know of barry's suspicion on wells being the reverse flash (and i loved sisco having those time slip backflashes).

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      I loved the nerd out that ray and Sisco had over the suit, and how near the end they both worked on naming the lass..

I really hated Iris though for doing the "If you really love me, TELL ME" thing.
      And now both sisco and Katlin know of barry's suspicion on wells being the reverse flash (and i loved sisco having those time slip backflashes).
      Yeah this is the second time I felt Iris has been pretty damn unreasonable. I got it at first, but even after Barry's BS excuse (which was still a damn good excuse) I felt that should have been an end to it. But I figure that there is a simple explanation for this that they're missing, as in, Eddie says "Yes, me and your dad are working with the Flash to help bring down crime... No I don't know who he is, he keeps it secret." I get that maybe they're concerned that if she knows Eddie and her Dad know the flash too that she might put two and two together and realise that it is Barry... But heck, tell her that Barry is working with him too.

Other than that it was a great episode. Loved seeing Ray out doing is hero thing. I think the character actually works much better in the Flash... but then again, he was put in the arrow to shake things up a bit, which is the point.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        She was so preoccupied with whether or not he could tell her, that she never stopped to wonder if he should.

As for Eddie, how hard can it be to say "It's not my secret to tell."

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
          She was so preoccupied with whether or not he could tell her, that she never stopped to wonder if he should.

As for Eddie, how hard can it be to say "It's not my secret to tell."
          She most likely would still have pressured him if he had said that.. Just like some women i have had the Displeasure of knowing, said almost the exact same wording when it came to their husbands choosing whether to re-enlist or not.. "Its me or the military, and if you LOVED me, it would be me"..

Comment

I liked everything except Iris. Eddie is a officer. I'm sure there are a tone of stuff he can't legally tell her. What if Eddie found out Barry was gay, it wouldn't be his place to tell anybody. They are turning Iris into Barbra Gordon.

I have seen people saying the villain was originally a guy. I have only seen her twice and she was female each time.

I did think it was odd for Cisco to remember dying. The Flash saved thousands of people will all those people remember dying?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
              I did think it was odd for Cisco to remember dying. The Flash saved thousands of people will all those people remember dying?
              They hadn't already died when he went back. Cisco had.

Still not sure how he remembers. Guess it's Post Temporal Contrived Memory Syndrome.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                I liked everything except Iris. Eddie is a officer. I'm sure there are a tone of stuff he can't legally tell her. What if Eddie found out Barry was gay, it wouldn't be his place to tell anybody. They are turning Iris into Barbra Gordon.
                Good point on the legality issue. A lot of spouses in the military do pressure their loved ones to 'spill the beans' on what they know/is going on, just to prove their love, but don't realize that by DOING so they are breaking the law.

Comment

I liked the episode and watched the promo right after it. Some pretty disturbing things are ahead.
                  !!!Spoilers!!!

Spoiler:
                  For example Eddie shooting police officers. I read about it somewhere that there's going to be a major character arc change. Guess it would be Eddie's then.
                  I pretty much hate the guy, so it's just gives me a "legal" reason.
                  So I wonder if he's becoming a villain or we just saw his alternate timeline counterpart who already is a villain?

If he is the same Eddie that is the current timeline Eddie then it is a whole other ballgame.
                  Maybe Iris is going to break up with him, he thinks it's because Barry and that sends him over the edge---> Villain?
                  Ever since I saw him though I really wanted for him to become a villain already and stop being this "nice" douchebag of a guy whose only pourpose is stopping the hero (the Flash/Barry) to get the girl.
                  So I kept on thinking along the line. Harrison Wells is already Eobard Thawne and we know that he is a "distant" relative to Eddie.
                  From that I took away distant and arrived to Malcolm Thawne aka cobalt blue, because what if Wells lied on that distant thing after all. That would also mean that his endgame also includes Eddie and that's the other reason why he spared him. I'm also playing with the thought that maybe Wells brought Eddie with him from the future as well and that's what drained him to the point where he is unable to go back.
                  Eddie also fits Cobalt Blue's look. Young, blonde hair, muscular phisique etc.
                  Also the other thing is (if Wells really brought him from the future) his hookup with Iris is the perfect plan for Wells to keep Barry focused--->Getting faster--->Getting Wells back to the future.

The only thing reamains to be a mistery is why Wells/Eobard came back from the future. According to the comic he was fascinated by the Flash and wanted to meet him. So he traveled back, which "messed up his brain" (LOL XD) (because the amount of time he travelled back or something) and when he learned that he is supposed to be the arch nemesis of the Flash aka the Reverse Flash that's just sent him right over the edge and he went on fullfilling that "phrophecy"/"destiny".
                  But(t) in the series he doesn't look that messed up apart from those parts when he wears his suit and murders people senselessly.

By the way whenever I saw him on screen he reminds me of Mothman with those red eyes. Also the sound he makes by vibrating himself is closely resembles the sound what bugs make when they fly. There is an episode on X-files. Season 5 episode 19-Folie a deux. In that the man who runs the telesales office is secretly a big bug monster who can turn people into loyal zombie workers. He makes almost the same sound when he is behind AD Skinner in his office at the J. Edgar Hoover building, the FBI headquarters in DC. Only it's a more loud and faster vibration.

That bug monster always gives me the creeps. Try walking trough a park at night that has no lights with that thought in your head and crickets chirping in the near bushes. -Shivers-
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 May 2015, 11:08 AM.
                  sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Spoilers Ep 1-19.

Spoiler:
                    Actually just read that Hannibal Bates, the meta-human in the next episode 1-19 will be able to turn himself to anyone he touches. And the episode info suggested that he will touch Eddie. Guess then that's not Eddie who will kill those cops then.
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 May 2015, 11:08 AM. Reason: Tagged.
                    sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Spoiler Ep 1-19...

Spoiler:
                      That makes you wonder if he touched barry, will he be able to speed away, or is it just a visual mimicing..
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 May 2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X