• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sons of the Harpy (504)

Visit the Episode GuideGAME OF THRONES - SEASON FIVE
    SONS OF THE HARPY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 504
    As Jaime and Bronn arrive in Dorne, Ellaria Sand rallies her daughters in a plan to seize Myrcella. Jon Snow is tempted by Melisandre, and Tyrion discovers what his captor plans to do with him. In King's Landing, the new religious order is given broad power to enforce the moral code.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 May 2015, 11:02 PM.

So, now that the series has caught up with its leak, what are peoples thoughts on the first four episodes?

Comment

Lots of damn changes from the novels but I have realized that it is useless to ***** about it at this point. A straight adaptation would not work as a series and cuts and changes have to be made.

That said I'm a bit mixed on the very end of episode four.
      sigpic

Comment

I've really enjoyed the first four episodes, and haven't minded the changes so far.
        sigpic

Comment

Havent read the books at all so I have no idea whats been put in and whats been cut. Will get around to reading them one day...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            So, now that the series has caught up with its leak, what are peoples thoughts on the first four episodes?
            Well it was nice to see Drogon back, I reckon he has flown over to Westeros & is going to melt the Iron Throne down & sit on it, keeping it safe till Dany gets there.

I am not sure what Arya is going to do next, I think maybe she gets to be a faceless person eventually & gets to kill off all the names she recites, unless they die of old age first.

Cerci has upset Queen Margarey, which is dangerous. If the High Sparrows followers have carte blanche now, and a word in their ear can get *******s dealt with, I am sure a word in their ear about incest can get Cerci dealt with, & maybe Jamie too if he returns from Dorne.

Sansa is a naieve fool letting Littlefinger manipulate her the way he does. I would have mustered the army from the vale, collected her bannermen (They were her fathers & as far as people know she is now the Lady of Winterfell) and taken Winterfell back by force. She has the advantage of knowing the castle & its secret passages & entrances (But tomboy arya probably knows them better)

Looks like Night Commander Jon Snow might get the freefolk on side & defend the South from the White Walkers with their help.
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

I'm not super excited about this new adventure Jaime and Bronn are on. I think they just needed a reason to get him out of Kings Landing since its all gone downhill there and so what better idea than to have him go on another adventure with another person. There doesn't seem to be any urgency in what he is doing and I think he is doing it more to make it up to Cersei for all the ways that he has disappointed her, than actually doing it for his daughter, who is actually very much in danger. Hopefully this story line gets better.

Comment

Working...
              X