Poll: Liber8's goals, right or wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: Liber8's goals, right or wrong?

Ok, I think we can all agree that Liber8 went too far, blowing up a building in 2077.

But in 2013, Kagame is pursuing their agenda via semi-peaceful means. "Hearts and Minds are stronger than Guns & Bombs".

Do you support Liber8's goals of changing the future so that the corporations don't take control?
    I'm not asking about their methods, only their goals.

Myself, I think they have the right idea.

Right goal.

Comment

Liber8 have not exactly been saints in the 2010s, though the corporations they're dealing with are proving to be less and less saintly themselves.

If we're focussing purely on goals..well in an ideal world...they're a sympathetic bunch...but I'm more concerned about means...and 8 eps into S3...I still wouldn't trust them with anything.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

By the end of the last season I was finding myself being sympathetic to what Liber8 were aiming to achieve, although I too question their methods. That's the clever twisting theme of this show, you never know whether the actions of the corporations or Liber8 are the ones with the best intentions.

Which future is the one that turns out to be in mankinds' best interests? That's the question, and what I'm looking forward to finding the answer to in the next season.

Comment

Good goals, bad methods.

Comment

I agree with their goal. The society is corrupt and nobody has freedom of speech. I think that they went about it in a violent way, which wasn't necessary. Especially once they they went back to now. It is a different society and they can express their beliefs in peaceful protests.

I do like how in the show even Kira is starting to see that their society was messed up.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
              I agree with their goal. The society is corrupt and nobody has freedom of speech. I think that they went about it in a violent way, which wasn't necessary. Especially once they they went back to now. It is a different society and they can express their beliefs in peaceful protests.

I do like how in the show even Kira is starting to see that their society was messed up.
              Kiera's slow awakening has been one of the best parts of this series since day 1.

Comment

Right Goal, wrong Method!!
                Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                Kiera's slow awakening has been one of the best parts of this series since day 1.
                I'm agree with you.
                P.S: The actress play Kiera look great in bikini too!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yukin1990 View Post
                  Right Goal, wrong Method!!

I'm agree with you.
                  P.S: The actress play Kiera look great in bikini too!!
                  I don't think we've ever seen her in a bikini on this show. Although she is easy on the eyes, I'm glad the creators haven't gone down that road with her. This show is good enough without resorting to cheap tricks to put eyeballs in front of the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    I don't think we've ever seen her in a bikini on this show. Although she is easy on the eyes, I'm glad the creators haven't gone down that road with her. This show is good enough without resorting to cheap tricks to put eyeballs in front of the screen.
                    Of cause you don't!! How many natural blonde actress dyed her natural blonde hair to black/brunette?? (I heard rumors that she dyed her natural blonde hair to black/brunette because the bad experience in Criminal Mind!! )(Just a rumor!!) (Off topic) Beside, you are right!! The show is good enough without resorting to cheap tricks to put eyeballs in front of the screen. Now i really interested what path do Kiera chose in the end!!

P.S. She also look great in bare back dress too!! And she guest star in "Chicago fire" now!!
                    Last edited by yukin1990; 07 December 2015, 09:49 AM. Reason: missing words
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X