OUAT Available On Netflix UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUAT Available On Netflix UK

Just logged into my Netflix account to find Seasons 1-4 are now available. Yay! *Does happy dance*
    My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Its also on the US Netflix
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I've noticed that much like Dr. Who, Netflix adds every OUAT season that leads up to the current one airing live on ABC. They want you to catch up, but they also want you to still watch all current seasons as they are broadcast on tv, until it's time for the next season to start. Then, and only then, will that season be added to the Netflix list.
      StarshineRoxie
      A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
      sigpic

Comment

Usually as a business model, Netflix shows don't go on the website until after they are on DVD. Production companies usually wait until this time to sell DVDs because it theory the DVD buying should encourage you to watch the TV show. While DVD sales are important for show the ratings are where the bulk of profit exist
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

In OUAT's case they update at the same time. Season 5 airs in the US on a Sunday, and Netflix UK gets it on Wednesday. It was the same last season too. OUAT has been on Netflix for about a year if not more now.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
          X