• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricksters (117)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    TRICKSTERS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 117
    Attacks by a copycat killer called "the Trickster" send Joe and Barry to James Jesse, the original Trickster who has been incarcerated for 20 years. In the past, Harrison Wells comes face-to-face with a man who will change his life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 April 2015, 09:42 PM.

Mark Hamill was definately channeling his inner Joker again in this episode!

Comment

Great episode, though I kind of wished that it had focused more on the Tricksters and saved the Wells stuff for a different episode.

Comment

True, but it was a good reveal, that wells is not actually wells. And now Eddie knows barry is the flash (along with daddy dearest).. Will make for an interesting reveal when Iris finally finds out (and doesn't get it erased with a time warp situation like 2 eps ago.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          True, but it was a good reveal, that wells is not actually wells. And now Eddie knows barry is the flash (along with daddy dearest).. Will make for an interesting reveal when Iris finally finds out (and doesn't get it erased with a time warp situation like 2 eps ago.
          The characters do seem to be bending over backwards to "protect her". I think the writers have been stretching this for too long

She needs to have her own urgency. Ever since The Flash became public (was it even made a big deal?) she has been sidelined with nothing more than to link us to two reporters. Then she went back to the dream girlfriend/sister bit.

At this point, I just wished they never gave Barry a love interest. It's become annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Mark Hamill was definately channeling his inner Joker again in this episode!
            Made me think of the video game, Arkham Asylum ,
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
            X