• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love In the Time of Hydra (214)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON TWO
    LOVE IN THE TIME OF HYDRA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 214
    Ward and Agent 33 embark on a personal mission. Hunter finds himself in hot water after discovering Mack and Bobbi's secret, putting him face-to-face with the man targeting Agent Coulson.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 April 2015, 08:54 PM.

I actually liked the Ward-agent 33 hook up, and that she mimic'ed being Skye to try and give Ward something he wanted.. I hated how Mack and Bobbi just seemed so calm and easy going with this supposed "True Shield", and how she was so willing to go after Coulson and company.. But i did like them having Olmos as the head of it.

Comment

Was that the original helicarrier we saw the 'Real SHIELD' stationed aboard?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
        Was that the original helicarrier we saw the 'Real SHIELD' stationed aboard?
        I was wondering that too.

So I am not really liking this plot. This has been done already with Hydra emerging from within S.H.I.E.L.D. To have 2 S.H.I.E.L.D.s is essentially the same concept. This has been the worst idea, next to the addition of Hunter and the Bobbi/Hunter plot, in a season I have otherwise loved. I don't really need the betrayal drama when there is so much more they could be doing.

I did love the Captain America and Hulk references.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
          I was wondering that too.

So I am not really liking this plot. This has been done already with Hydra emerging from within S.H.I.E.L.D. To have 2 S.H.I.E.L.D.s is essentially the same concept. This has been the worst idea, next to the addition of Hunter and the Bobbi/Hunter plot, in a season I have otherwise loved. I don't really need the betrayal drama when there is so much more they could be doing.

I did love the Captain America and Hulk references.
          I think it makes sense. I mean there's nothing to me that indicates the second SHIELD are bad people. I think this is just the route they've chosen to take to give the team more resources and more of an explanation for SHIELD actions outside of the show.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            I think it makes sense. I mean there's nothing to me that indicates the second SHIELD are bad people. I think this is just the route they've chosen to take to give the team more resources and more of an explanation for SHIELD actions outside of the show.
            How's about spying on their own, keeping secrets? Heck Didn't Olmos's character say that the "Real shield is all about Transparency and accountability".. Well, where was the transparency of their existence?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              How's about spying on their own, keeping secrets? Heck Didn't Olmos's character say that the "Real shield is all about Transparency and accountability".. Well, where was the transparency of their existence?
              They don't trust Coulson. Which isn't entirely unreasonable. Heck he had an entire alien language swimming around his head. And like he said, they may have been staying secret indefinitely but they were also gaining intel in the hope they'd eventually be able to reveal themselves. Now to be honest I have no doubt that there are traitors in their midst (I just get that vibe) but at the same time if I were them, I wouldn't want to necessarily tell Coulson either.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
              X