Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a major (named) character die in the S2 season finale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should a major (named) character die in the S2 season finale?

Compared to SG1, SGA and such other sci-fi shows, the 100 seems to have NOT been shy about killing off people (other than 'red shirts). So, do you feel it is time for one of the major named character(s) should die off in the Blood demands blood part 2 season finale?
    If so, who?

Depends upon who is killed. I'd love to see Cage meet his doom. But I don't think they ought to kill someone simply for the sake of killing someone.

Comment

Killing a character to motivate other characters seems to be something shows like doing. Maybe Bellamy will die and all the Arkers will rally in his name.

Comment

With SG1 and SGA they had about 6 main characters and a handful of regular recurring characters (and only 4 of those main/major characters were really regularly put in danger). They were also episodic shows, so story/character arcs would take longer to play out or have some kind of pay off. I wouldn't have expected them to frequently kill off a major character.

The 100 has 10 names listed during the opening credits and another half a dozen or so recurring characters. If they put the majority of the main or major recurring characters in danger, then they really should kill off more than just Ark Kid#4, Mt. Weather Resident#6, and Grounder#3, or some named character that really isn't important to anyone or has had about 5 mins of screen time during the entire season. If a major character dies though, it should go with what has been going on, characters shouldn't be randomly put in life threatening positions (when there's no real reason for them to even be in those life threatening positions), just for the drama of having a major character die.

I think at least Cage and/or Dante should go, along with maybe one of the Ark or Grounder characters (depending on who's is actually in the episode, why they are there/what they're doing there).
        sigpic

Comment

I think Abby should go. Mostly for how it would affect Clarke
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I think Abby should go. Mostly for how it would affect Clarke
            I dunno if that would affect Clarke all that much. After all, she mentally discarded her mother after she found out that her mother had caused her father to be floated.

Comment

I don't believe that. Clarke says that about her mother but her actions to me point that she still cares about her mother
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, looks like we had it, in Mya. And almost had it in both Raven and Abby.

Comment

Thanks for spoiling it for me
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                  X