• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicidal Tendencies (317)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    SUICIDAL TENDENCIES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 317
    When the League of Assassins frames the Arrow for a killing spree, Ray Palmer attempts to discover the vigilante's true identity. Lyla and Diggle's honeymoon is interrupted when Deadshot recruits them for a mission to rescue a U.S. Senator from a hostage situation on foreign soil.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 March 2015, 09:48 PM.

I liked the ep.. More for the side action with Diggle and the suicide squad. Pity though that Deadshot seemed to
    Spoiler:
    sacrifice himself so the rest of the team got away

I also liked how Ray reassessed his feelings towards Felicity after finding out she kept the secret of Oli being the arrow from him, when the Arrow had him dead to rights and proved he is not a killer. Perhaps Ray can join WITH the arrow to help defeat Ras.

Comment

Only just started but loved Ray's introduction to Diggle, "If you hurt her, they will never find your body."
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Their is something about Diggle episodes that bore me. I don't find he adds anything to the shoe. Was way more interested in League of Assains and Ray. Is it just me or were the Atom's powers way different in the comics?
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

One thing i was surprised at, is that after Oli and ray had their fight, it just seemed as if Oli walked off. No checking on Roy what so ever..

Comment

Well Roy got out of the Picture after electified. He must be ok when they didnt make a big deal out of it.
            sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              One thing i was surprised at, is that after Oli and ray had their fight, it just seemed as if Oli walked off. No checking on Roy what so ever..
              Yeah I noticed that. Bit of a continuity error I reckon.

Comment

They probably have a pact.

"If it comes between checking on you and making a glorious exit, I'll choose the latter."

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                  They probably have a pact.

"If it comes between checking on you and making a glorious exit, I'll choose the latter."
                  Maybe he was just paying for the Supersuit comment early in the episode.
                  "That is so cool... Aaaand reckless..."

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    Maybe he was just paying for the Supersuit comment early in the episode.
                    "That is so cool... Aaaand reckless..."
                    Oliver's ability to hold a grudge exceeds even that of Slade Wilson, but is balanced by the sheer pettiness with which he expresses it.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Man, I just read a rumor that the reason Deadshot was killed off was because the character will be in the movie Suicide Squad, and DC/WB don't want the two iterations of the character to cause confusion.

That's ******* stupid, if true. Different actors (and different races, to boot), different settings, and overall will probably be different characterizations. And the Deadshot in Arrow was one of the more interesting characters, so his loss is kind of crappy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                        Man, I just read a rumor that the reason Deadshot was killed off was because the character will be in the movie Suicide Squad, and DC/WB don't want the two iterations of the character to cause confusion.

That's ******* stupid, if true. Different actors (and different races, to boot), different settings, and overall will probably be different characterizations. And the Deadshot in Arrow was one of the more interesting characters, so his loss is kind of crappy.
                        IMO its the same as having both the TV show flash, and a film flash..

Comment

Working...
                        X