• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue Time (116)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    ROGUE TIME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 116
    Captain Cold and Heat Wave return to Central City with Snart's sister, blackmailing Cisco into making them new weapons. Meanwhile Barry reveals to Dr. Wells that he has traveled in time, but cannot convince Iris that she has feelings for him.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 March 2015, 10:36 PM.

A little underwhelming compared with last weeks but then again it was kinda bound to be. On the plus side, it's always a bonus to see Snart. The guy take melodrama to a whole new level.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      On the plus side, it's always a bonus to see Snart. The guy take melodrama to a whole new level.
      Plus his last name sounds like a combination between a sneeze and... something else.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
        Plus his last name sounds like a combination between a sneeze and... something else.
        It is kinda difficult to take a guy seriously with a name like that. I do like how Flash but got him to deal by appealing to his ego, "You're a good enough thief to not have to kill." and so on.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I felt a little let down with how Barry handled Snart. Especially with him effectively making a deal "you get to stay a criminal, just no killing, so i can maintain my secret identity"..

Comment

Good god I wish they'd give it a rest with Barry/Iris. Either get them together or leave it alone. But it's starting to be really annoying.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Good god I wish they'd give it a rest with Barry/Iris. Either get them together or leave it alone. But it's starting to be really annoying.
              Starting to? It's been annoying since it became apparent that that is all she is on the show...a love interest. Someone for all the men to protect and shelter.

Yes she now has a job, but she keeps getting put on a Flash story. Why not give her own storyline that later intertwines with the main story?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Yep, you've said it. I'm starting to roll my eyes each time the will-they-won't-they moments come up.

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                Starting to? It's been annoying since it became apparent that that is all she is on the show...a love interest. Someone for all the men to protect and shelter.

Yes she now has a job, but she keeps getting put on a Flash story. Why not give her own storyline that later intertwines with the main story?
                Right now, I can't see her as anything but mindless plot-filler, which is annoying, especially for someone who's supposed to be a female lead.
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                X