X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother's Keeper (1023)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Dean makes a shocking decision regarding the Mark of Cain that would change not only his life, but Sam‘s too. Meanwhile, Crowley and Rowena face off and Castiel gets caught in the middle."
    Original Air Date: 05/20/2015
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 May 2015, 11:57 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Looks like the comment section for the Finale mirrors my excitement for the next Season.

The whole Episode was pretty boring except for the ending and even that felt like a rehash. Wasnt it established earlier that there is just one weapon that could kill Death and couldnt he teleport his own sceith? He certainly did not look surprised or anything.

I would ask how the Darkness can be any worse, but I guess they will manage that somehow. Though I guess this time it will seriously take God to intervene. He locked it up before, though since the Book undid the lock, maybe it can be recast.

Also unimportant cliffhanger is unimportant. No way they are letting any of them die.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Looks like someone Watched Thor: The Dark World.

Since the Darkness was fought off by the archangels though I am hoping that this will force Sam and Dean to release Michael and Lucifer.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It was ok I wonder how they will get out of this one it would be cool if they released Michael and Lucifer. Although this isn't the direction I figured they would go in the last episode I thought that the Frankenstien family would cut off Deans arm and attach it to one of them and they would have to figure out how to kill him.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X