movie-THE SIGNAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

movie-THE SIGNAL

watched this the other day and it was pretty good, I must admit it does drag in spots, mostly early on, but it does pick up later. the main character, I may have missed it, but ,I don't think, they ever said why he was on crutches, any way, it is a good thriller with a science fiction base, all in all , I give it a 6 1/2 to a 7 out of 10 watchable.

{Vid link removed by Moderator.}

Nick and Jonah are MIT freshmen with a passion for hacking. While driving cross-country through Nevada with Nick's girlfriend, Hailey, they follow rival hacker Nomad's clues to a location 180 miles away. After a terrifying confrontation with Nomad in the middle of the desert, the trio regain consciousness in captivity. Struggling to comprehend the true nature of their confinement, they discover they are part of a plot much larger than themselves.

The Signal Official Trailer (2014) HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwgfeR2pMuE
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 May 2015, 01:17 AM.

Would love to see a sequel.
    Spoiler:
    I want to know what happen after he discovers they are on a space station.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Would love to see a sequel.
      Spoiler:
      I want to know what happen after he discovers they are on a space station.
      yeah, a sequeal would be great.

Spoiler:
      I want to know what happened to the people that were exposed to him and her, does she carry a virus, is the energy from his legs radio active is the station fully automated while the greys die off due to exposure to the disease, yeah, I agree there should be a sequeal .

Comment

Working...
      X