THE LAST MAN-comedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    There are a lot more questions than that. After a year without man, wildlife would have overrun the towns and be encroaching upon the cities. Vegatation would be growing wild everywhere. Automobiles wouldn't start, the batteries would be dead and the fuel would be stale, eventually turning to sludge.
    I could easily go on, but our world is very dependent upon our taking constant care of it. A year after our passing, it would not be the familiar world they are showing us.
    If you're referencing 'Life After People' on the History Channel, I saw that. Fascinating show.
    http://www.history.com/photos/life-a...le-season-one#

Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
      If you're referencing 'Life After People' on the History Channel, I saw that. Fascinating show.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40601[/ATTACH]
      yeah, I remember that show, it was pretty good, but after a while, it got predictable, every thing man made will fall to the forces of nature, that is why the things on the moon will last, no nature.

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
        No, I'm thinking about a book "Earth Abides", by George R. Stewart".

Comment

Let's see if they take any of that into account in this series.
          (Chosen One)

Comment

It may be why they set the show in a place like Tuscon where there isn't all that much nature to encroach upon the city

Personally I have a bigger problem with the fact that there isn't a lot of dust on stuff that has just been lying around for over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
              It may be why they set the show in a place like Tuscon where there isn't all that much nature to encroach upon the city

Personally I have a bigger problem with the fact that there isn't a lot of dust on stuff that has just been lying around for over a year.

You made a valid point about the dust.

The food is another issue. Eventually, any canned, jarred, and dehydrated food will be way beyond the expiration dates and unsafe to eat. Also given the fact that we've seen no evidence of animals, they'll have to grow their own fruits and vegetables.
              (Chosen One)

Comment

It was a real chore to get through last night's episodes, and I don't think I'll bother with it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
                  It was a real chore to get through last night's episodes, and I don't think I'll bother with it anymore.

I know exactly what you mean and also decided to not watch it any longer.

It would have been funnier if he ran out just before the 'I Dos' leaving her behind and heading off to another state.
                  (Chosen One)

Comment

I watched the first episode and found it mildly, weakly entertaining. It had potential, but I was doubtful. I've been saving the episodes. Thankyou to the people in this thread for the reports.

Comment

After four weeks of renewal worthy ratings, the bear has elevated his prediction for The Last Man On Earth to "certain to be renewed".
                      http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...nceled/376061/

I don't get it. I mean, I didn't hate it, but I didn't think it'd be renewed.

Comment

If our personal tastes reflected TV cancellations then reality tv would cease to exist
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                          After four weeks of renewal worthy ratings, the bear has elevated his prediction for The Last Man On Earth to "certain to be renewed".

I don't get that either. I've predicted this show's events right down the line, and I'm not all that good at doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            I don't get that either. I've predicted this show's events right down the line, and I'm not all that good at doing that.
                            Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post

well according to the april 8 episode of at midnight, it has officially ben renewed, they have the 2 main players on it, will forte and Kristen schaal.

http://www.cc.com/full-episodes/qww9...son-2-ep-02086

Comment

For being about "The Last Man on Earth", Tuscon is certainly enjoying a population boom.

Comment

new eps are up.

i have ben doing some thinking about this show, maybe they are going after us misties, aka mystery science 3000 fans, so ok , maybe we should take it like that, yeah, it seems like it is like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X