Best Laid Plans (417)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    I felt very badly for Maleficent when she was begging Snow and Charming not to take her child. She spent all those many years grieving for a child she never even knew was a boy or girl, never got to hold her. All because of two very selfish people. It will be interesting to see what happens when and if Maleficent gets to see and/or meet her daughter.

I really, really didn't like how Charming yelled at Henry for wanting to help them. He should know by now that the kid is way more capable of doing things than he's given credit for. Stop treating him like a little boy.
    This ep did make me rethink my liking Charming and snow. If they could be THAT evil, even to trick their own grandson, what will they do next?

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    We met Lily in the first half of the season when we saw Emma having a friend. That girl talked her into stealing stuff from a store and they broke into a vacant house and were staying there until ... Lily's adoptive father found them and took her home. Emma was very hurt to find out that Lily had a family and had lied to her, and refused to have anything to do with her after that.
    Wow, i completely forgot that.. Though was it the same girl?

Comment

I wasn't really bothered by Snow and Charming turning darker. It gives more depth to them and makes them feel like relevant characters again. I like the idea that they're not just flawed, they're really flawed. That's what humans in general are, heroes or villains. As another reviewer pointed out, it also explains their constant drive to be perfect good guys.

Once Upon A Time seems to be about something for the first time since Tamara and Greg. Terrific. I hope they keep it up.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        This ep did make me rethink my liking Charming and snow. If they could be THAT evil, even to trick their own grandson, what will they do next?

Wow, i completely forgot that.. Though was it the same girl?
        Need to rewatch to confirm but I'm sure it was the same actor playing the father, both the one that found Lilly in the house, and who answered Lilly when asked what the baby's name was in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          Need to rewatch to confirm but I'm sure it was the same actor playing the father, both the one that found Lilly in the house, and who answered Lilly when asked what the baby's name was in this episode.
          It is the same actor. I'm pretty sure he played Colonel Pendergast on SG1, one of the captains of the Prometheus, and the one that was killed when the ship was destroyed.

Comment

Having just watched the "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" segment from Fantasia, I have to make these admissions:

1) When they get the Apprentice out of the hat, he better call himself "Mickey".
            2) The writers said that Yen Sid is not the Author, but they never said he wasn't the Sorcerer(in fact, the Apprentice's house belongs to someone called Yen Sid, according to Belle and Hook's research.
            3) I love the music. Pom-pom, pom-pom-pom-pom... pom, pom-pom-pom-pom... pom, pom-pom-pom-pom...
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              Having just watched the "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" segment from Fantasia, I have to make these admissions:

1) When they get the Apprentice out of the hat, he better call himself "Mickey".
              2) The writers said that Yen Sid is not the Author, but they never said he wasn't the Sorcerer(in fact, the Apprentice's house belongs to someone called Yen Sid, according to Belle and Hook's research.
              3) I love the music. Pom-pom, pom-pom-pom-pom... pom, pom-pom-pom-pom... pom, pom-pom-pom-pom...
              They actually confirmed this, Yen Sid is NOT the sorcerer from Fantasia, however yes the Apprentice's house does indeed belong to a guy named Yen Sid, but no, Yen Sid is not the Sorcerer

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                They actually confirmed this, Yen Sid is NOT the sorcerer from Fantasia, however yes the Apprentice's house does indeed belong to a guy named Yen Sid, but no, Yen Sid is not the Sorcerer
                Well, that makes no sense.

Comment

Where was this confirmed?

Comment

So i wonder if am I right in thinking that maleficent's daughter is also emma's childhood friend?

Also I like that Regina isn't really a villain, and they simply didn't just have her revert back to the evil queen
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Yes. Maleficent's daughter is Emma's childhood friend, Lily.

Comment

Working...
                      X