• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enter the Dragon (415)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FOUR
    ENTER THE DRAGON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415
    In order to infiltrate the Queens of Darkness as a spy for the heroes, Regina must prove she’s still willing to get her hands dirty. Meanwhile, Emma, David and Mary Margaret scramble to keep tabs on their undercover operative. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Regina befriends Maleficent and helps her to rekindle her lost spark. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 March 2015, 10:04 PM.

Interesting ep. I liked how they had a girls night out of drunken destruction, though it would have been nice to see a little more of it. I also loved the 'duplicate' gold mimicing hook to get his dagger back.

Comment

Did you notice when Belle held the dagger and commanded Rumplestiltskin to face her, that Hook-Gold turned to face her?
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

I did catch that but hated that Bell didn't. And am now fearful that Rumple might do something against either her OR her new beau.

Comment

She could at least have thrown a "no disguises" clause in there. It's not rocket science.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Do we know what happen to the real Hook?

Comment

He was probably doing whatever he does when Emma doesn't need him. Maybe playing Final Fantasy insert-number with Smee.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Speaking of the episode, it's fantastic to have August back on the show, even if his return is super-contrived. The Queens of Darkness still feels like an unnecessary villain overdose(Cruella de Vil alone would've worked way better or someone already established like Greg, back from his trip to Neverland) and Emma is really dumb this episode.

I can kind of buy the sudden WillxBelle romance since it has been several months since the last episode, but it's almost as silly as Outlaw Queen.

The only thing keeping the narrative going in this season half is the search for the Author, who better be someone awesome.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

The author will probably turn out to be

Spoiler:
                  Regina who then took one of her memory wiping potions

But I hope it's someone far better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post

Spoiler:

Oh god, I hope not.

Comment

I think my one issue is the supreme stupidity of the folks. Like Emma and the rest of the 'team' showing up, like seriously folks, can't you trust Regina? Your hovering is gonna blow it all to heck.

i honestly wanted to slap them for being so stupid.

It's almost like the characters are out of character to make the storyline work
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post

Spoiler:

Nope; it was made clear in an interview that the writer and Sorcerer are not anyone we have seen.... or was that the Sorcerer only ? I forget fully, but still, I'm pretty sure the Writer and the Sorcerer are one and the same, as the Apprentice told Ingrid that Happy Endings do happen, but they just take time

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          Nope; it was made clear in an interview that the writer and Sorcerer are not anyone we have seen.... or was that the Sorcerer only ? I forget fully, but still, I'm pretty sure the Writer and the Sorcerer are one and the same, as the Apprentice told Ingrid that Happy Endings do happen, but they just take time
                          Didn't Blue Fairy say the Author and the Sorcerer are two very different people?

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                            Didn't Blue Fairy say the Author and the Sorcerer are two very different people?
                            Oh yes, I missed that; Blue knows the Writer.... Beeping Blue some call her, she wont say crap either when asked. So sneaky! So yes I must have misread the interview, I was under the assuming the Writer and Sorcerer were the same person, not two seperate people. My fault

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              Beeping Blue some call her, she wont say crap either when asked. So sneaky!
                              Mother Inferior in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                              X