• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who You Really Are (212)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON TWO
    WHO YOU REALLY ARE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 212
    After Lady Sif turns up on Earth with her memory erased, Coulson and the team discover that she has been pursuing a Kree operative in Peru. Bobbi and Mac reach a decision that will have consequences for Hunter.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 March 2015, 08:51 PM.

Three things:

1st - Awesome Episode.

2nd - I'm actually starting to think Skye and Fitz may hook up.

3rd - Is it just me or did Jamie Alexander's accent slip halfway through the episode?
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

LOVED this episode. So much going on. I only watched it once (if only iTunes wasn't down - I would have downloaded the ep and rewatched it at least once by now), but here are some thoughts off the top of my head:
      --Mama May and Papa Coulson are wonderful. I mean, I had no doubt that they would be in favor of protecting Skye, but just the way they did it - going up against Lady Sif and the Kree. I loved it.
      --May and Skye sparring. AWESOME. I'm keeping a list of things I desperately want on the season 2 DVDs and among them is audio commentary for this ep with Ming-Na Wen and Chloe Bennet, plus some behind the scenes footage of the two of them filming that sparring scene.
      --Jemma tries to explain to Fitz how what she was saying about Raina wouldn't have applied to Skye because she is a friend, but that's not a great excuse.
      --Who else laughed out loud when Mack was saying that it wasn't any good to keep secrets? SERIOUSLY?!?!? I need for Bobbi and Mack's secret to come out really soon. It's bugging me.
      --I was never big on the Bobbi/Hunter relationship. I thought their bickering was fun, but them as a couple wasn't all that interesting to me. And now Bobbi is breaking Hunter's heart for her big secret. Please let us move on from here!
      --So, there are at least 6 diviners. Trip destroyed one. Gordon is in possession of at least one. The person Gordon was speaking with at the end of ep 10 probably has another one. (He could tell that someone new had shown up because the diviner was glowing, so presumably the person he was talking to could see that, too.)
      --Great humor in the ep - especially with Lady Sif and Vin-Tek. I like the references to Thor and how he makes the ladies smile.

I need iTunes to get fixed ASAP so I can download this episode and watch it again (and again and again). And I need it to be next Tuesday already.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        Three things:

1st - Awesome Episode.

2nd - I'm actually starting to think Skye and Fitz may hook up.

3rd - Is it just me or did Jamie Alexander's accent slip halfway through the episode?
        1) agreed.
        2) it does seem that way
        3) i didn't notice it.

But i loved the Kree and Asgard fighting over who would get skye. But i now fear for her since her secret is out.

--Who else laughed out loud when Mack was saying that it wasn't any good to keep secrets? SERIOUSLY?!?!? I need for Bobbi and Mack's secret to come out really soon. It's bugging me.
        And Mack choking out hunter?? WOW. That hopefully will come back to bite him in the butt.

--Jemma tries to explain to Fitz how what she was saying about Raina wouldn't have applied to Skye because she is a friend, but that's not a great excuse.
        I've heard others say it before, and always thought they were just trying to get out of being in deep doodoo.

--So, there are at least 6 diviners. Trip destroyed one. Gordon is in possession of at least one. The person Gordon was speaking with at the end of ep 10 probably has another one. (He could tell that someone new had shown up because the diviner was glowing, so presumably the person he was talking to could see that, too.)
        That might explain how Hydra made those 'disintergration weapons'. Cause they have more diviners and used them to backwards engineer those weapons.

Comment

Somehow I saw the Asgardians as being "bigger" than the Kree. The episode gave me the impression that they are equals. To me, the Kree and Asgardians are like giants and humans like ants like Loki said. I sorta felt that but not quite in this episode.

I'm really curious as to what Mack and Bobbi are up to...and is what's his face dead or just unconscious?
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Over on Classicbattletech, someone made a good point.
            With how Thor 2 ended, it showed Loki acting as Odin and in charge. So did HE send Sif, and if so why?

Comment

I'd imagine that Loki is keeping The Warriors Three busy so that they are not around enough 2 eventually figure out that something is off about Odin & eventually figure out that Odin is really Loki

Comment

Which makes you wonder, how he is keeping Odin being in "Slumber" from all the rest of the people there.. Especially Heimdall!

Comment

Pete needs to bag and tag that kree hammer before he gets whammied
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 21 March 2015, 09:25 PM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

i was disappointed that SHIELD would not allow Skype to be cured, i think Skye will get much better help on Asgard. plus it's a very nice place to live!
                    "You don't know half of it".
                    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

And why should shield even have a say in whether she is required to get 'cured' or not?

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                        i was disappointed that SHIELD would not allow Skype to be cured, i think Skye will get much better help on Asgard. plus it's a very nice place to live!
                        Given that Lady Sif tried to kill her,I'm not so sure.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Heck weren't both trying to kill Skye?

Comment

Working...
                          X