Spend (514)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
    We know Gabriel's warning was genuine -- not part of Rick's plan -- because we watched Gabriel freaking out while he was all alone. He had a weird-ass breakdown (that's a clinical term) and walked over to Deanna's house.
    I'm not certain on that point, we saw Gabriel go completely farbot on that bible, that makes me think that he is taking the disappointment he feels in god letting the world go to pieces like it has and resenting all the lies he was told in sememary, but the warning could still be part of ricks plan, though I could be wrong, I guess we need to wait and see how things work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yes please. She is really starting to annoy me.

I was heartbroken when that poor horse got it. I was dying for Daryl to somehow
      Save the poor thing.
      OH MY GOD Darryl on a horse, natures motor cycle...

Comment

I don't see Rick confiding in Gabriel, especially about a plan like this...
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
          I don't see Rick confiding in Gabriel, especially about a plan like this...
          I agree, I think he is on his own. Ever since they arrived he has been off in the background.

I have no idea what to expect in the next 2 episodes, but I don't think the group is going anywhere for a while. It's been too long since they've been able to stay put for any length of time. I think something else will be coming and they will be needed. Too many comments about how poorly equipped and ready the people of the community are, Deanna seems to know it too.

Comment

Mm mm, so Deanna will tell them to piss off, then BOOM, all hell breaks loose and they are needed...
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

I can almost see deanna exiling gabriel and sweeping it under the carpet, I sort of feel maybe she knows her people are weak and she almost wants Ricks group to take control

Comment

Working...
              X