• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Time (115)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    OUT OF TIME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 115
    The brother of the Flash's first meta-human opponent targets Joe with weather powers in order to avenge his brother's death. The team begins to suspect that Dr. Wells may not be what they think, and Cisco attempts to reconstruct how the Reverse Flash escaped his containment chamber.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 March 2015, 09:05 PM.

What an episode.
    Spoiler:
    Pity that Sisco is now dead (at the hands of our doctor, who IS the reverse flash)
    I am GLAD that iris knows now, but i am wondering how this will change things between her, barry and her beau.

Comment

Spoiler:
      I was so sad about Cisco, but .... obviously we see now how Barry was running next to himself at the beginning of the episode, he ran so fast he time traveled! I'm sure that's setting them up for Barry to try and save his Mom. I don't particularly like Iris, I guess it'll be easier for Barry now that she's knows, or will that even have happened now that he jumped back???

I didn't think we needed to tag info about the episode in it's own thread??
      Last edited by rkgardner2003; 18 March 2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Since Flash went back in time I'm sure Cisco is still alive and that kiss will not happen. Great episode over all. There were a few times Flash's super speed should have been able to take down Weather Wizard but I understand why they don't use it. However, even the normals cops should have been able to take him down after flash took away his powers in the police station. That could have been handled a lot better.

Comment

I really hate these kind of time travel episodes (Doctor Who, Stargate, etc.) where everything that happens in the episode is undone at the end.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
            I really hate these kind of time travel episodes (Doctor Who, Stargate, etc.) where everything that happens in the episode is undone at the end.
            Well, the main point of the episode was to set the stage for time travel, so it makes sense. As soon as I knew the double Wells moment from the trailers was in this episode, I figured there would be a reset button on at least that part.

Comment

That...was... AWESOME!
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                That...was... AWESOME!
                I agree with this statement!

Comment

I knew it was coming from the promo but flipped out at Wells reveal... Plus the whole way Wells was so cool and calm about it was so badass.

Comment

Don't you just hate it when you're busy doing something important and you accidentally go back in time.

On the plus side, he's already had several chances to stop Mardon so there's plenty of room for improvement.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

As an additional note, is it bad that when Caitlin used the term trigeminal I kinda... I dunno... Swooned a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                        As an additional note, is it bad that when Caitlin used the term trigeminal I kinda... I dunno... Swooned a bit?
                        Trigeminal headache vasovagal syncope?

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                          Trigeminal headache vasovagal syncope?
                          Now you're just being kind of a tease.

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                            Don't you just hate it when you're busy doing something important and you accidentally go back in time.

On the plus side, he's already had several chances to stop Mardon so there's plenty of room for improvement.
                            Yeah, I think I saw something about that in the trailer for next week's episode:

Spoiler:
                            It shows them talking with Mardon in a pipeline cell behind them (or the door closing), with someone asking how Barry found him and Barry just saying "I had a hunch". Looks like there will be some side effects though.

Comment

Barry couldn't have been travelling that fast. As far as we know, he hasn't even broken the sound barrier. We have planes that goes several times faster than that. And they don't time travel.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X