• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darkness On the Edge of Town (413)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FOUR
    DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413
    Hook and Belle search for a way to release the fairies from the Sorcerer's hat, while Emma, Henry and Regina continue to look for clues that could lead them to the Author. But when a terrifying darkness descends on the town, Emma and Regina are forced to confront the true nature of evil. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

FINALLY! I missed my OUAT so much. They should have known their lifes never would be calm. Emma and Regina work well together. Its odd that the Monster supposedly wanted Emma, but they were only talking about potential for evil. I wonder if we are going to be introduced to that side of hers later this Season.

As for our 3 witches, they are well Cast. I have to admit I enjoy Cruella very much, but all in all they do not seem as much of a threat compared to the Snow Queen. Its same old same old with Gold wanting Power and in turn promissing to make their lifes better. I hope Belle got that Dagger well hidden.

It was a solid introduction, now lets just see what else they have in store for us. For one Storybrook got finally Internet.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Another Fantasia reference, nice. I was hoping the demon would turn into a normal human after crossing the the town line.

Good start or really a continuation. Looks like we will be getting more of the same core group which is a shame. I hope the evil three will get enough time to make them interesting.

Comment

I loved it. I liked the acting for Cruella most of all. Though why was "Emma" supposedly the one with the most capacity for evil?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I loved it. I liked the acting for Cruella most of all. Though why was "Emma" supposedly the one with the most capacity for evil?
          I would guess because her strong love can very well be turned to hatred if something where to happen to the People she loves. Much like Regina.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Although the Queens of Darkness is still a pretty dumb idea pulled out of nowhere, I actually like them more than I expected, just like with the Frozen people.
            Except for Ursula, who's just plain boring.

I loved all of Gold's scenes. A particularly awesome moment for me was when he walked over the town line and just tossed his cane away(if the heroes found it and concluded he was back, it'd be the best thing ever).

Not so fond of the Chernabog. It was another silly monster and they didn't even hide the fact. I'm also not happy about the release of the fairies and the stupid "if something is released, it can never be sent back" rule. That's just bad writing.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

That hell-bat/ darkness was supposed to be the demon from Fantasia, right? But what happened to it when it crossed the town line? Because that just seemed too easy. Wonder how it got trapped in the hat in the first place. Yeah, that thing about not being able to be trapped again after release was lame.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
              X