No announcement yet.

Blood Must Have Blood, Part 2 (216)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant season finale.Glad to see that Lexa's second in command at least appears to disagree with her actions regarding her betrayal of their allies. I hope this betrayal comes back to bite her in the butt

As for what happened in Mt. Weather. Clarke did give the President guy every opportunity to do the right thing. Clarke and Bellamy may have flicked the switch but it was him that killed his own people in the end.

So glad Raven survived. I like her.

Lincoln finally got his revenge, sweet! I was worried there for a minute.

So Clarke left. Wonder if she'll go after Lexa for her betrayal. They may have had feelings for one another at one time but that betrayal put an end to anything between them. I can see Clarke going after Lexa for revenge of that betrayal. Can't wait for the next season to come on.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Brilliant season finale.Glad to see that Lexa's second in command at least appears to disagree with her actions regarding her betrayal of their allies. I hope this betrayal comes back to bite her in the butt

As for what happened in Mt. Weather. Clarke did give the President guy every opportunity to do the right thing. Clarke and Bellamy may have flicked the switch but it was him that killed his own people in the end.

So glad Raven survived. I like her.

Lincoln finally got his revenge, sweet! I was worried there for a minute.

So Clarke left. Wonder if she'll go after Lexa for her betrayal. They may have had feelings for one another at one time but that betrayal put an end to anything between them. I can see Clarke going after Lexa for revenge of that betrayal. Can't wait for the next season to come on.
      Oh, I think it's a safe bet that Lexa is going to find that Clarke is going to be the one coming after and biting her in the butt. (And not in a playful manner, either)

My take on Clarke's leaving is that she is out for blood, will not be diverted and doesn't want to involve anyone else in a dispute that is VERY personal to her. I would not want to be Lexa come fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Oh, I think it's a safe bet that Lexa is going to find that Clarke is going to be the one coming after and biting her in the butt. (And not in a playful manner, either)

My take on Clarke's leaving is that she is out for blood, will not be diverted and doesn't want to involve anyone else in a dispute that is VERY personal to her. I would not want to be Lexa come fall.
        Haha yeah I don't think biting her in the butt will be literal lol

That's the feeling I also got with Clarke leaving. She has some unfinished business with Lexa and after everything Clarke has done to get her people back, I think that she thinks she can't ask anything else from them. Like she's put them through more than enough.

This is gonna be an interesting "reunion" if it comes to pass. Will also be interesting to see if Lexa's second will stay loyal after what she done. Is it Indra her name? She has honour, Lexa does not.
        sigpic

Comment

I am more interested in what happens NOW with the Arc people now that Mt Weather is taken out. Will they try to inhabit it, so they have proper facilities etc? Will they finally try and reunite with the other "ships" that landed?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I am more interested in what happens NOW with the Arc people now that Mt Weather is taken out. Will they try to inhabit it, so they have proper facilities etc? Will they finally try and reunite with the other "ships" that landed?
            After what happened to them inside Mt. Weather, I'm not sure they would feel comfortable in there. Even if it is safer than being outside. I thought that was the only ship that made it. Of course it was a while ago that they came down so not sure about this.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              I take it as given that the Ark survivors will occupy Mt. Weather. It's a lot better than a crashed space habitat.

But their continued existence to begin with is a problem for me. Surviving a crash from earth orbit is not something I can easily accept. I can't even accept that they could have survived re-entry heat in a space habitat not designed for reentry.

Comment

IIRC they did mention other's came down but Mt Weather was jamming their capacity to talk to them.

Comment

Working...
                X