Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    Site Admin GateWorld's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,806

    Post Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON TWO
    BLOOD MUST HAVE BLOOD, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 215
    The Sky People and the Grounders initiate a complex plan to infiltrate Mount Weather and rescue their people, with everything depending on Raven and Wick cutting off the enemy's power supply. Inside, Bellamy and Jasper work to free the innocent from the control of a corrupt government.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; April 3rd, 2015 at 08:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    I really liked this episode. I think it set things up nicely for the finale.

    Loved Raven and Wick. Their banter is great. I hope that they both make it.

    I felt bad for Octavia. I don't think Indra will be too happy when she finds out the reason for the retreat. She was ok with Lexa not warning the village when they were about to get their vengeance, but I don't think she'll be too happy now. At least I hope she won't be. I hope she will either try to get Lexa to go back, or tell the others about what Lexa did, and if no one else cares maybe she'll try to help Octavia and the Sky People herself.

    Loved the Mt. Weather parts. I felt bad for Maya, I hope that she survives the season. Dante believing that Lexa would betray the Sky People if she was ensured the safe return of her people, because he was basically doing the same thing for his people was an interesting way to break up the alliance.

    I felt kind of bad for Clarke, but I'm also kind of happy because I kind of wanted things to blow up in her face a bit. I just hope everyone's not still singing her praises at the end of the season, and that she's still not bossing people around next season. I think she's been a bit naïve in trusting Lexa so much. I think she should have been more cautious especially after what happened with the missile attack. But I supposed she thought that Lexa wouldn't betray her because she knew Lexa cared about her. Lexa did what she thought was best for her people even if she screwed over people who were supposed to be her allies both times. I don't think that Lexa is thinks things through too well in the long term though, especially if she doesn't come back, because I really can't see her people going for it; unless she thinks and that the Mt. Men and the Sky People will finish each other off so that the Grounders will be safe.

    I missed Murphy and Jaha, I hope that they're in the next episode and that they both make it to next season.

    Oh, I forgot I loved Lincoln during this episode.

    I need to stop trying to write long posts on my tablet. I make too many mistakes lol.
    Last edited by VampyreWraith; March 4th, 2015 at 10:10 PM.

  3. #3
    Major Annoyed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Lexa's actions don't fit her character. The Klingons er... Grounders are a warrior culture, and like most warrior cultures, honor is one of the values they hold dear. I can easily understand the Mountain Men offering such a deal, but I was quite surprised when Lexa took it. It just doesn't feel right. There may be more surprises here yet to come.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

  4. #4
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Maybe Lexa had someone important to her in the mountain (like a family member, maybe that girl that befriended Bellamy?), that she really wanted to get out? And maybe she's she's planning on coming back once her people are safe. I wouldn't really blame her for putting the lives of her people, ahead of an alliance with Clarke. But I also think that that missile attack has to come into play again in regards to what happens with Lexa. It was a pretty big deal for three episodes. It would be a bit weird for it not to come up again.

    Even if she does come back though, she still put Clarke and the other Ark people in danger by retreating, and I don't think that they should forget what happened. I don't think it was part of the plan to get Maya's dad killed and the 44 recaptured. Based on the preview for next week's episode,
    Spoiler:
    Abby and Kane look like they have also been captured, and they're all in danger.
    Maybe Dante will try to make another a deal once he sees what's being done, but this time with the Ark people? Maybe if he thinks that the Ark people can save his people without having to kill anyone donating the bone marrow he'll help them again?

  5. #5
    Major Annoyed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    I think a rewatch is in order here, but I didn't get the sense that Lexa & the Grounders were planning on coming back (unless I missed something). To me it looked like she just took the deal that got her people out and ran. Which is why it strikes me as so out of character.

    The Ark people probably shouldn't forgive her, either.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

  6. #6
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    I not sure if Lexa will come back, it did just look like she took the deal and retreated. When you said that it did't feel right and that there could be more surprises, I thought you meant that maybe Lexa had some other plan. Which is possible, and it would make sense for her to get her injured people out of the way, make a show of a retreat, and come back later. Indra heard the horn and retreated, not really knowing why they were retreating since she was in the tunnel with Octavia. So I can see her not being happy about it, and maybe trying to get Lexa to go back, and maybe using the knowledge that Lexa knew about about the missile attack, but didn't warn anyone, to force her to go back.
    Last edited by VampyreWraith; March 5th, 2015 at 09:52 AM.

  7. #7
    Major Annoyed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Gonna be an interesting season finale, that's for sure.
    And I can already tell it's going to be a long 6-7 months for the next season, assuming Sept. start.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

  8. #8
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Yeah, I can't wait to see how things play out next week. There will probably be some kind of cliffhanger, which will really suck if the wait is too long lol.

  9. #9
    Major Annoyed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    At least we know it has been renewed. =)
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

  10. #10
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Yep, I love that the CW renewed it early on (along with pretty much everything).

  11. #11
    Major General
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,249

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I really liked this episode. I think it set things up nicely for the finale.

    Loved Raven and Wick. Their banter is great. I hope that they both make it.
    S2 is definitely turning out better than S1.. That's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I felt bad for Octavia. I don't think Indra will be too happy when she finds out the reason for the retreat. She was ok with Lexa not warning the village when they were about to get their vengeance, but I don't think she'll be too happy now. At least I hope she won't be. I hope she will either try to get Lexa to go back, or tell the others about what Lexa did, and if no one else cares maybe she'll try to help Octavia and the Sky People herself.
    Man first getting to have Indra declare her a member of her clan, then less than 5 min later, being told (cause she stood up for herself) that she is no longer a member.. I pity Octavia.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Loved the Mt. Weather parts. I felt bad for Maya, I hope that she survives the season. Dante believing that Lexa would betray the Sky People if she was ensured the safe return of her people, because he was basically doing the same thing for his people was an interesting way to break up the alliance.
    I did NOT see that coming. BUT i did see the "them needing to blow it up as the signal got jammed'.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I felt kind of bad for Clarke, but I'm also kind of happy because I kind of wanted things to blow up in her face a bit. I just hope everyone's not still singing her praises at the end of the season, and that she's still not bossing people around next season. I think she's been a bit naïve in trusting Lexa so much. I think she should have been more cautious especially after what happened with the missile attack. But I supposed she thought that Lexa wouldn't betray her because she knew Lexa cared about her. Lexa did what she thought was best for her people even if she screwed over people who were supposed to be her allies both times. I don't think that Lexa is thinks things through too well in the long term though, especially if she doesn't come back, because I really can't see her people going for it; unless she thinks and that the Mt. Men and the Sky People will finish each other off so that the Grounders will be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Lexa's actions don't fit her character. The Klingons er... Grounders are a warrior culture, and like most warrior cultures, honor is one of the values they hold dear. I can easily understand the Mountain Men offering such a deal, but I was quite surprised when Lexa took it. It just doesn't feel right. There may be more surprises here yet to come.
    I agree, Lexa doing that doesn't really fit into how they seem to have shown the Grounders to be. Especially with the constant "Blood must have blood" chant.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I missed Murphy and Jaha, I hope that they're in the next episode and that they both make it to next season.
    I think that cause with all that got jammed into this ep, they didn't have the time to do a little on Jaha and Murphy. Here is hoping they do next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Oh, I forgot I loved Lincoln during this episode.
    He is still IMO my fave grounder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    I think a rewatch is in order here, but I didn't get the sense that Lexa & the Grounders were planning on coming back (unless I missed something). To me it looked like she just took the deal that got her people out and ran. Which is why it strikes me as so out of character.

    The Ark people probably shouldn't forgive her, either.
    I know i wouldn't. And you can bet that a lot of the other Arc survivors won't either. So much for that truce.

  12. #12
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    S2 is definitely turning out better than S1.. That's for sure.



    Man first getting to have Indra declare her a member of her clan, then less than 5 min later, being told (cause she stood up for herself) that she is no longer a member.. I pity Octavia.
    I agree, season 2 is better than season 1. It's a lot more interesting/exciting overall.

    Octavia is one of my favorite characters. I found her really annoying at the beginning of the series, but grew to really love her (especially after her backstory episode). I'm glad that she's had more to do during the second half of the season. I love her relationship with her brother. I'm glad that she stood her ground and wouldn't leave Bellamy behind, even if it upset Indra and caused her to take back her acceptance of Octavia as one of her people.

    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    I think that cause with all that got jammed into this ep, they didn't have the time to do a little on Jaha and Murphy. Here is hoping they do next week.
    Yeah, there was a lot going on during this episode. They better have a little bit of Jaha and Murphy next week lol. I love the the dynamic between the two, and I don't want to wait until next season to find out where that drone was leading them.

    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    He is still IMO my fave grounder.
    He's my favorite grounder as well. He's also one of my favorite characters overall. He seems like he's a really good person. He's strong, he'll fight for what he believes in and to protect the people that he cares about, he'll kill when he has to, but he doesn't enjoy it. When everyone (including Clarke) was doing that whole "blood must have blood" chant. He stayed silent. He disagrees with his people ways sometimes and he's even been kick out for it. He and Octavia have even more in common now lol.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    I agree with some of you that Lexa taking a deal and turning tail doesn't fit with her character. We can only hope she's planning some sort of a surprise attack to help and Clarke just doesn't know about it (Lexa did say "may we meet again")....If not, I can't see them ever reaching a peaceful accord.

    I worry about Bellamy and the rest in the Mt. Poor Maya, even if they get out, she can't survive. I wish I could punch Cage through the TV, that actor is so good I just can't stand him.

    Will be nice to see what Jaha and Murphy are up to.

  14. #14
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Yeah, the actor playing Cage is great on the role, but I so want bad things to happen to Cage lol.


    Maya and the others people from Mt. Weather can survive if they have the help of the Ark people (even using the bone marrow process). I don't think the bone marrow donors actually have to die if there are lot more donors, it just might take a little longer depending on how many Ark people there are. Cage just wanted an immediate cure and Dr. Tsing told him that they could cure everyone if they drained and killed all of the 47, so he just decided to take what he wanted while he had the opportunity. He didn't want to look for alternatives. Abby also mentioned genetic engineering a few episodes back, so maybe that could come into play as well.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Yeah, the actor playing Cage is great on the role, but I so want bad things to happen to Cage lol.


    Maya and the others people from Mt. Weather can survive if they have the help of the Ark people (even using the bone marrow process). I don't think the bone marrow donors actually have to die if there are lot more donors, it just might take a little longer depending on how many Ark people there are. Cage just wanted an immediate cure and Dr. Tsing told him that they could cure everyone if they drained and killed all of the 47, so he just decided to take what he wanted while he had the opportunity. He didn't want to look for alternatives. Abby also mentioned genetic engineering a few episodes back, so maybe that could come into play as well.
    That's a good point. Although I'm not sure how they can work together after all that has happened, unless President Sr. is really good at diplomacy. (seeing the deal he got Cage to make with Lexa, I'd say he is....)

  16. #16
    Major Annoyed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Agree with both of you that Cage is perfect for hating. He's got the spoiled child thing down cold. Casting did a great job on that character.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

  17. #17
    Major Annoyed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I not sure if Lexa will come back, it did just look like she took the deal and retreated. When you said that it did't feel right and that there could be more surprises, I thought you meant that maybe Lexa had some other plan. Which is possible, and it would make sense for her to get her injured people out of the way, make a show of a retreat, and come back later. Indra heard the horn and retreated, not really knowing why they were retreating since she was in the tunnel with Octavia. So I can see her not being happy about it, and maybe trying to get Lexa to go back, and maybe using the knowledge that Lexa knew about about the missile attack, but didn't warn anyone, to force her to go back.
    Ok, after a rewatch, I have to give the theory that Lexa will return in some manner more credence. After ordering the retreat and the apparent betrayal, Lexa told Clarke "We will meet again" with an intensity that indicates she was trying to lay something down for Clarke to pick up on that she couldn't say outright. Both Lexa & Clarke have shown that they will put secrecy required for tactical advantage above relationships, perhaps something like that is going on.

    Have to wonder about the total absence of Jaha and the City of Light too. Perhaps Lexa is familiar with the City of Light in some way and they are involved somehow?
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

  18. #18
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Quote Originally Posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
    That's a good point. Although I'm not sure how they can work together after all that has happened, unless President Sr. is really good at diplomacy. (seeing the deal he got Cage to make with Lexa, I'd say he is....)
    Maybe Dante can stage his own coup. Since he was helping out the Ark kids earlier, they could be willing to deal with each other again, as long as his people can get cured and the none of the Ark people have to die to get that cure. I don't think any kind of deal can work with Cage involved though. He seems to have a severe case of tunnel vision and he seems a bit unstable. If the Grounders show up, they can give Cage and the people loyal to him over to the grounders. And maybe hand Dante over to them as well, since I don't think the grounders would go for keeping him alive and he did betray the Ark people too. What happens could also depend on which/how many Grounders show up and who's leading them if they show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Ok, after a rewatch, I have to give the theory that Lexa will return in some manner more credence. After ordering the retreat and the apparent betrayal, Lexa told Clarke "We will meet again" with an intensity that indicates she was trying to lay something down for Clarke to pick up on that she couldn't say outright. Both Lexa & Clarke have shown that they will put secrecy required for tactical advantage above relationships, perhaps something like that is going on.

    Have to wonder about the total absence of Jaha and the City of Light too. Perhaps Lexa is familiar with the City of Light in some way and they are involved somehow?
    Yeah, "the may we meet again" line could have been Lexa hinting that she'll be back herself, or her hoping that Clarke will make it, or even talking about meeting again in the afterlife (or based on her spiritual beliefs in her next incarnation through a new Commander).

    I've been wondering if the City of Light can connect into what's going on now. I don't really think it can this season. I don't think there would be enough time. The City of Light seems to have some technology though, since they used the drone. It might be full of the deformed people that were cast out by the Grounders. I don't know if they'd get along very well. They might end up helping the Ark people though (most likely next season), if they end up at war with the Grounders again.

  19. #19
    Major Annoyed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,307

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I've been wondering if the City of Light can connect into what's going on now. I don't really think it can this season. I don't think there would be enough time. The City of Light seems to have some technology though, since they used the drone. It might be full of the deformed people that were cast out by the Grounders. I don't know if they'd get along very well. They might end up helping the Ark people though (most likely next season), if they end up at war with the Grounders again.
    Unless Lexa comes back as part of some plan we know nothing about yet, (and even if she does) I think it's a safe bet that the Grounders and the Ark people are gonna go at it again. Many people didn't expect the alliance to last.

    You're right about not being time this season for the City of Light to play much of a part, but I think I have an idea what the season ending cliffhanger will be. =)
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

  20. #20
    Major General
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,249

    Default Re: Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 (215)

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I agree, season 2 is better than season 1. It's a lot more interesting/exciting overall.
    If anyone has a link to viewer rating stats, i would love to see how S2 is comparing to S1 for # of watchers.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Octavia is one of my favorite characters. I found her really annoying at the beginning of the series, but grew to really love her (especially after her backstory episode).
    Agreed. For the first 4-5 eps, she seemed like nothing more than a whiny brat who wanted to do what ever, when ever, and be 'damned what anyone says'. Now she is a real character.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I'm glad that she's had more to do during the second half of the season. I love her relationship with her brother. I'm glad that she stood her ground and wouldn't leave Bellamy behind, even if it upset Indra and caused her to take back her acceptance of Octavia as one of her people.
    That right there imo just shows how much of a transition her 'character' has undergone. No longer is she the whiny one, but now a fierce proud woman, who stands up for what she believes.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Yeah, there was a lot going on during this episode. They better have a little bit of Jaha and Murphy next week lol. I love the the dynamic between the two, and I don't want to wait until next season to find out where that drone was leading them.
    Cause of all they are doing with Murphy and Jaha, i am starting to like their characters more and more.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    He's my favorite grounder as well. He's also one of my favorite characters overall. He seems like he's a really good person. He's strong, he'll fight for what he believes in and to protect the people that he cares about, he'll kill when he has to, but he doesn't enjoy it. When everyone (including Clarke) was doing that whole "blood must have blood" chant. He stayed silent. He disagrees with his people ways sometimes and he's even been kick out for it. He and Octavia have even more in common now lol.
    And it really brought to the fore Octavia's statement that now "She is a person with out a home when indra said "You are no longer one of our people".

    Quote Originally Posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
    I agree with some of you that Lexa taking a deal and turning tail doesn't fit with her character. We can only hope she's planning some sort of a surprise attack to help and Clarke just doesn't know about it (Lexa did say "may we meet again")....If not, I can't see them ever reaching a peaceful accord.
    With how things are going, i feel the "Truce" is soon to be over.. permanently.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
    I worry about Bellamy and the rest in the Mt. Poor Maya, even if they get out, she can't survive.
    That is one of the few things i like about this show compared to others. They are not scared about killing people off. And it IS high time we had a big 'named person' die imo.

    [QUOTE=rkgardner2003;14320975]I wish I could punch Cage through the TV, that actor is so good I just can't stand him. [/quote

    That to me is the sign of a great actor. One who does so well playing the evil bad guy, that you just want to reach through the TV screen and wring his neck!

    Quote Originally Posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
    That's a good point. Although I'm not sure how they can work together after all that has happened, unless President Sr. is really good at diplomacy. (seeing the deal he got Cage to make with Lexa, I'd say he is....)
    After seeing next week's preview clip, i don't think Daddy dearest is long for the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Maybe Dante can stage his own coup. Since he was helping out the Ark kids earlier, they could be willing to deal with each other again, as long as his people can get cured and the none of the Ark people have to die to get that cure.
    I doubt it since it looked a LOT like the plan to hand the grounders over to Lexa idea came FROM daddy not Cage.

    Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I've been wondering if the City of Light can connect into what's going on now. I don't really think it can this season. I don't think there would be enough time. The City of Light seems to have some technology though, since they used the drone. It might be full of the deformed people that were cast out by the Grounders. I don't know if they'd get along very well. They might end up helping the Ark people though (most likely next season), if they end up at war with the Grounders again.
    If nothing else, it seems like it might be a place all are allowed to go to.
    I also hope that next season we actually see something of all the other Arc survivor sites.

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Bad Blood (113)
    By GateWorld in forum Season One Episodes
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: February 4th, 2014, 07:01 PM
  2. There Will Be Blood (202)
    By GateWorld in forum Season Two Episodes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 12th, 2013, 11:40 AM
  3. Vampire Diaries vs. True Blood: What TV series sucks more blood???
    By Mulder1975 in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: July 29th, 2013, 11:32 PM
  4. SGA: Blood
    By Bebbe777 in forum Fan Fiction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 25th, 2009, 02:45 AM
  5. The Blood
    By Aerilon in forum Heroes
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: November 27th, 2007, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •