Bodyguard of Lies (214)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    A map would be nice lol, or even adding some more old road signs or recognizable landmarks on the show would do. There looks to be a bit of a map type thing during the opening, but I can't really tell what most of it is because it's pretty quick and I forget to pay close attention lol.
    My biggest reason for it, is how long did Jaha and co travel from this lush forested mountain region to get to that desert/ocean area? That is why i want a map!

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    I agree; Clarke's people will likely give her far more heat than Lexa will get from her people; the grounders have been born & raised as warriors.

But the threat of the Mountain Men is far wider than just to the people they hold captive now. Given the mindset of those that run the Mountain, that they are entitled to live at the cost of other Human's lives, they are also a threat to the remainder of the Ark people and the Grounders. Even if they don't need more marrow or blood to cure themselves, that sort would think nothing of capturing the remaining people and keeping them for future experiments, breeding, or even food. The current attack against them is the best chance for survival for both the Ark survivors and the Grounders.
    Plus wasn't it said that the pod used to bring those 50 or so turncoats before the rest of the Arc came down, crashed CAUSE of the Mountain men jamming them or something like that?
    Also they are the reason (Jamming) that we can't get in touch with any of the other people who made it down.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      My biggest reason for it, is how long did Jaha and co travel from this lush forested mountain region to get to that desert/ocean area? That is why i want a map!
      The desert area is probably a bombed out area or something, and they're probably still on/near the east coast, somewhere north of DC.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Plus wasn't it said that the pod used to bring those 50 or so turncoats before the rest of the Arc came down, crashed CAUSE of the Mountain men jamming them or something like that?
      Also they are the reason (Jamming) that we can't get in touch with any of the other people who made it down.
      They can get rid of the jamming if they blow some tower, but they didn't want to do that because then they couldn't listen in on the Mt. Men.
      sigpic

Comment

It seems kind of a stretch to have that desert area be so close though to a lush forested mountain region though.

Comment

I think we're seeing a post atomic war earth there. In the opening sequence, they show a fallen Statue of Liberty in what appears to be a sparse area. While the continents are likely unchanged, the lakes, rivers and whatnot in any specific area may have changed quite a bit.

Comment

There are 2 episodes left in season 2 (in the US and Canada, at least) and I don't think that the CW released their schedule for next season yet. That probably won't be out until April or May (I think).
            Thank you. I'll have to wait even longer since I don't have tv, but catch it on Netflix. Still, at least they're still going, and I have something to look forward to.
            sigpic

Comment

A quick look didn't turn up any official notifications, but several sites report that it has been renewed for season 3, and it starts again in the fall.

Comment

It was renewed months ago. I was the one who posted such a thing on the main discussion thread
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  It was renewed months ago. I was the one who posted such a thing on the main discussion thread
                  I thought I had read something about that.

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                    Thank you. I'll have to wait even longer since I don't have tv, but catch it on Netflix. Still, at least they're still going, and I have something to look forward to.
                    You're welcome. Yeah, it's a good show, the second season has been great and I'm glad that there's more of it to come too. They will probably put the second season up on Netflix in early Oct (I think that's around when they put season 1 up) or right before season 3 starts airing (whenever that may be). But I think even if they air season 3 during the Spring (2016), they could still put season 2 on Netflix during the fall (2015).
                    sigpic

Comment

Just to try to clear things up, I was just talking about the schedule for next season, when I mentioned April or May. I think that is around the time that release that the CW releases its Fall schedule (along with the other networks).
                      sigpic

Comment

You're welcome. Yeah, it's a good show, the second season has been great and I'm glad that there's more of it to come too. They will probably put the second season up on Netflix in early Oct (I think that's around when they put season 1 up) or right before season 3 starts airing (whenever that may be). But I think even if they air season 3 during the Spring (2016), they could still put season 2 on Netflix during the fall (2015).
                        October seems so far away, but I'm watching so many other series, that the time might actually go fast. I was thinking of going back and reviewing the season again, just to get a fix, and remind myself of the details.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                          October seems so far away, but I'm watching so many other series, that the time might actually go fast. I was thinking of going back and reviewing the season again, just to get a fix, and remind myself of the details.
                          I do that often, what with the short seasons and long hiatus periods which are becoming normal.
                          Normally, I tag a show for the DVR, and keep the whole season on the DVR till it's avail. on Netflix or something. Makes rewatches easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            I think we're seeing a post atomic war earth there. In the opening sequence, they show a fallen Statue of Liberty in what appears to be a sparse area. While the continents are likely unchanged, the lakes, rivers and whatnot in any specific area may have changed quite a bit.
                            It would be nice to see a few clips of the rest of the world. Say one of the parts of the arc crashed into brazil, near the "Christ the redeamer statue" or over in Australia..

Comment

Just to try to clear things up, I was just talking about the schedule for next season, when I mentioned April or May. I think that is around the time that release that the CW releases its Fall schedule (along with the other networks).
                              The Upfront meetings are in May when the big stations announce their schedule for next year
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                The Upfront meetings are in May when the big stations announce their schedule for next year
                                Thanks, I couldn't remember whether that happened some time in April or if it was in May.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X