Homeworld Command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeworld Command

Hey guys I watched both seasons of SG:U and I noticed a few things and have a few questions. One, the Homeworld Command is stationed at the Pentagon, correct? If so, did they move the stargate there? We noticed when they invaded that one world that can dial the Destiny, they didn't show where the stargate was on Earth but when they came through we saw Colonel Telford and we saw him moments before at the Pentagon... So did they move the stargate there or did they just go to Cheyenne Mountain?

I would've liked to see more of SG:U or another series since in SG:U we see how far we come in the Stargate Program. I wish they rebooted it instead of doing that stupid trilogy where they start from the beginning again...

I don't think so. Firstly why abandoned a massive underground base that is away from large populations for one of the most well known buildings in the world. It would be a target, not only for alien attack but also terrorism. Also the Pentagon serves as headquarters for other government departments that I wager would have no inclusion in the Stargate Program, so why risk putting them all together.

Comment

Well its been relocated to my basement now! =)

www.stitchsloft.com
      For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
      "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
      www.scifihero.net

Comment

Higher echelon commands are usually located away from subordinate commands.

The SGC is merely one aspect of a much wider command organisation which would include US 304 operations, the 302 Fighter Wing, Area 51 R&D, 'Moon bases', and so on so forth. This demonstrates why the Captains of the 304s are not subject to the command authority of the SGC as their reporting chain goes directly to an office in the Pentagon.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X