No announcement yet.

Sense8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mr_kennedy You have more will power than I do! LMAO! I have that song on my iPod!! LOL! When I play it, I see them all singing along to it! hahahaha!!
    sigpic

Comment

I decided to give this a go, ended up binge watching 6 episodes, I'll settle down next weekend to watch the other half. I was drawn in by the great way the different characters around the world learned of eachothers' existence and the way they share their feelings, skills and knowledge. Each character is interesting and wonderfully placed in real locations around the world so we really get a feel of their backgrounds and what shaped them. The scenes in San Francisco made me want to go back and visit again, I love that city!

I guess 'sense' means every sense and erotic pleasure is certainly not left out in this offering!

I loved the hammed up version of 'The Matrix' shoot up the room scene Mexican soap opera style that the Wachowski's threw in there! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        mr_kennedy You have more will power than I do! LMAO! I have that song on my iPod!! LOL! When I play it, I see them all singing along to it! hahahaha!!
        Had that song stuck in my head for like a week after watching... kept listening to it, singing it for that entire time.... but I think its over now ........ :s

I know If I re-watch sense8, the song will probably be stuck in my head again for another week, funny thing is, that is around the time I started loving Sense8 that episode where they were all singing that song, and probably the episode after, I was like yep I love this show more please
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I know everyone loves Whats up being used in the show but i loved the songs by sigur rós as well, they were placed perfectly at those moments.
          sigpic
          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Hive View Post
            /end rant.
            [/SPOILER]
            Rant away. Very well said. Rest assured that not all of us straight white dudes are intimidated by different people's sexuality.

Whenever I hear someone say that homosexuality (or transgender) is a choice, I say, "You're right. Isn't it nice that those people have the power to choose to be themselves."

Comment

I liked it a lot, even though I was disappointed with the finale. It was too rushed and didn't resolve some things I think it should. Whose side was Jonas really on? How did Riley and Will escape Whispers? Just because he couldn't "see" Will wouldn't have stopped him from setting up roadblocks. The dissolve from her on the mountain to them on the boat was really weird. Is Will out of the picture now, continually being drugged into unconsciousness?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                Had that song stuck in my head for like a week after watching... kept listening to it, singing it for that entire time.... but I think its over now ........ :s

I know If I re-watch sense8, the song will probably be stuck in my head again for another week, funny thing is, that is around the time I started loving Sense8 that episode where they were all singing that song, and probably the episode after, I was like yep I love this show more please
                I love the part of that episode where Wolfgang is singing to Kala and then they are singing together and jumping on her bed! OMG! Loved loved loved it!! When I listen to the song I think of their scenes together! Lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                  Yeah I really hope it is as great as Straczynski thinks it is. He needs a BIG WIN so people will flock to the Babylon 5 reboot and I get more and more and more Babylon 5.
                  I'd go as far as to say that Sense8 has been the best thing I have seen on TV this year, I'm waiting for season 2 of this more than the B5 reboot tbh...

Comment

With a show like this the problem is there are a lot of people out there that will be quite happy to see the female gay sex scenes but not the male ones, at the end of the day people have sex, be it gay straight or whatever, the actual story isnt about that, and if people go into it with an open mind and dont fixate on the sex parts then its a good show...

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                      I'd go as far as to say that Sense8 has been the best thing I have seen on TV this year, I'm waiting for season 2 of this more than the B5 reboot tbh...
                      Sense8 had me and I was through 8 episodes before I knew it! LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

I watched all the episodes and enjoyed it. The music we was excellent. Skip through the birthing scenes, bit to much detail for my liking, an episode 6 orgy was to much for my liking, press the fast forward button there as well. I thought the ending was a bit rush like someone from accounts finally told them to stop spending money before they bankrupt Netflix lol.

Hopefully their a season 2 that focuses a bit more on Whispers, there powers and what actually going on outside of their cluster.

An there was more than enough car chases and action scenes to keep me entertain.
                        Last edited by knowles2; 22 June 2015, 04:14 PM.

Comment

This series is definitely really good! There NEEDS NEEDS TO be a second season.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            This series is definitely really good! There NEEDS NEEDS TO be a second season.
                            I second that! I need to know if 'Lt Scott' will ever be able to wake up again! And can 'Whispers' get even creepier?!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                              I second that! I need to know if 'Lt Scott' will ever be able to wake up again! And can 'Whispers' get even creepier?!
                              I'm sure he can! LMAO! They probably haven't even begun to scratch the surface of his creepiness! I can't wait to see what tey do with a second season!
                              sigpic

Comment

just started to binge watch this on ep8 right night now and loving it
                                shame only 4 left to watch after this one

Comment

Working...
                                X