Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.A.S.H - Discussions and everything else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Not sure where to put this one, but as it is Alan Alda……………..

Not your normal MASH thing, more a study of the man himself and how things affect him personally.
      I thought some here might enjoy it.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Treated myself to these two M*A*S*H inspired t-shirts from Teepublic.com
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MASH and the Coronavirus
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Love the shirts!
            Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
            (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Ok guys, I have a question. Apart from his combat boots, what shoes did Hawkeye wear?

I remember B.J. sometimes wearing a pair of red hi-top sneakers.

But what about Hawkeye?

I'm asking because my "casual" Hawkeye cosplay will be debuting at a comic con once all this crap is over and done with. But since I'll be wearing it in the summer, I don't want to be clumping around in combat boots so I'm looking for an alternative.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

And I've found out the details of Hawkeye, Trapper, and B.J.'s dogtags.

Name: Pierce, Benjamin Franklin, MD

Serial Number: US12836413

Name: McIntyre, John Francis Xavier, MD

Serial Number: ER60304734

Name: Hunnicutt, B.J., MD

Serial Number: US94539204
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  Ok guys, I have a question. Apart from his combat boots, what shoes did Hawkeye wear?

I remember B.J. sometimes wearing a pair of red hi-top sneakers.

But what about Hawkeye?

I'm asking because my "casual" Hawkeye cosplay will be debuting at a comic con once all this crap is over and done with. But since I'll be wearing it in the summer, I don't want to be clumping around in combat boots so I'm looking for an alternative.
                  Don't remember the TV Hawkeye wearing other footwear, I do know in the movie he wore full plus fours golfing outfit.
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Didn't he show up in one episode wearing a tuxedo & swimming fins?

Comment

He did. He was wearing swim fins and a full tuxedo in one episode called Dear Sigmund. Then there's an episode where Radar is selling black-and-white shoes from the Style-Rite company that he and the whole camp wear.

208mashcaps(610).jpg
                      Last edited by imzadi35; 29 June 2020, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Johnny Mandel, the composer who wrote the original M*A*S*H theme song, has died aged 94.
                        https://variety.com/2020/music/news/...sh-1234694020/
                        sigpic

Comment

Kellye Nakahara (Nurse Kellye) has died aged 72.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-at-72-1279682

Comment

Well now, all these years I've been a fan of Batman: The Animated Series, and until this moment I didn't know Loretta Swit voiced a character.

Season 1, ep. 26, "Mad as a Hatter" to be precise, and she voiced Marcia Gates of Wayne Enterprises.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well now, all these years I've been a fan of Batman: The Animated Series, and until this moment I didn't know Loretta Swit voiced a character.

Season 1, ep. 26, "Mad as a Hatter" to be precise, and she voiced Marcia Gates of Wayne Enterprises.
                              Wow! I didn't know this, either! Cool!

Comment

I just learned some very interesting things about the show. First, do any of you remember the View Master Reels? I just learned that the episode "Major Topper", was used for a couple of the reels. How cool is that?

Second, Max Klinger was originally created to be a character of Jewish-American decent, but it was changed to Lebanese-American to match Jamie Farr's background. I didn't know this either!

Finally, in the episode, "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", they have characters named Grich, Chalk, Remy, and Solaita. They were all names of the starting infield of the then-California Angels, now the Los Angeles Angels. Pretty cool, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X