Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.A.S.H - Discussions and everything else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan Alda posted on his Twitter, him and Mike Farrell toasting to the 50th anniversary of M*A*S*H.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      Alan Alda posted on his Twitter, him and Mike Farrell toasting to the 50th anniversary of M*A*S*H.
      I saw that! Cheers to 50 more years of reruns, laughter and tears!
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Few weeks ago I bought the M*A*S*H: Martinis and Medicine Collection off of eBay for about $60 plus s&h. I got it brand new and unwrapped, and it even came with a set of dog tags and a shirt! But when I played the first season's videos which included The Moose, it wouldn't play at all. There were a couple of others that had trouble playing too, meaning they played, but stopped midway and jumped around. So I plan to watchn them all when I watch them to make sure all the others play right. If they don't, I'll have to do something about it. In the meantime, I'll enjoy reading the book that came with it, and watching the DVD's. Yay me!

Comment

Judy Farrell, M*A*S*H's Nurse Abel, passed away...
          https://www.tmz.com/2023/04/04/mash-...ble-dead-dies/

Comment

Need some advice. Earlier this year I went on eBay to buy the ‘Medicine and Martini’ DVD set of M*A*S*H. I went to play the first disk of Season 4 last night, the episode ‘Welcome To Korea’, and it froze up. Wouldn’t play at all. As a matter of fact, there are other DVDs from earlier seasons that won’t play, either. The set was brand new, never-been-opened. I’m sure I can’t return it, either. Have any of you had this same problem? What can I do about it? Advice is appreciated!

Comment

Very interesting documentary.

M*A*S*H: The Comedy That Changed Television
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                Need some advice. Earlier this year I went on eBay to buy the ‘Medicine and Martini’ DVD set of M*A*S*H. I went to play the first disk of Season 4 last night, the episode ‘Welcome To Korea’, and it froze up. Wouldn’t play at all. As a matter of fact, there are other DVDs from earlier seasons that won’t play, either. The set was brand new, never-been-opened. I’m sure I can’t return it, either. Have any of you had this same problem? What can I do about it? Advice is appreciated!
                I bought the series season by season. Never a problem. Sounds like you got a defective set. It sometimes happens.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post

I bought the series season by season. Never a problem. Sounds like you got a defective set. It sometimes happens.
                  So what should I do?

Comment

I suppose you could try the Windex treatment on the affected discs. Spray a bit on a handkerchief and wipe the discs. If that doesn't work, the only other option is to replace the affected seasons. Has the problem continued beyond Season 4?
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                      Has the problem continued beyond Season 4?
                      I'm not sure yet. I haven't watched that far yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X