Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.A.S.H - Discussions and everything else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M.A.S.H - Discussions and everything else...

This thread is for all of us MASH fans out there in GW So lets talk about one of the greates Shows ever MASH
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

it is okay.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Its better then ok!
      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

I saw a few episodes on the occasions my dad happened across them on TV. I liked most of the ones I saw--but especially the ones that included Hawkeye and BJ playing a prank on Frank Burns or Charles Emerson Winchester the Third. Klinger's constant attempts for an insanity discharge were funny as well.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

great show!

i didn't watch it when it was first on, but i reruns a few years ago. it holds up very well to time too.

my fave characters were hawkeye and margarite, but i loved the others too.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Awesome show! I've been watching it for years!(in syndication) But now, because of the new digital cable conversion I don't get the channel anymore that aired it! The Hallmark Channel is now digital and I have to wait until I get that converter box to see it again. There's always youtube tho!

Hawkeye and Margret crack me up!

Love the ep where Hawkeye goes on a date(in the SWAMP) with that hapless woman and she keeps hurting him! Cracked up the forst time I saw it...still do!

I also love Hawkeye's hatred of guns.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

mash is classic

a 20+ year old show that's still relevant.

i grew up on it and i love catching it when i can
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I grew up watching Mash and I even love the Original movie. This is just classic 1/2 hour TV at its finest

My favorites are too numerous to mention but I know one thing I still to this day will sit down and watch any episode that is on and I have seen all them so many times I can name the episode just in the opening two to three minutes

I loved how Hawkeye always played with Puns
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hawkeye: "I will not carry a gun...I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even Hari-kari if you show me how, but I will not cary a gun!"

I love it!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen is still the best series finale in a televison show
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                      it is okay.
                      <mod snip>

M*A*S*H = in top 5 greatest television shows of all time.

Possibly in my top 3. Man.

Love it. I have the series DVD box set. I watched the entire series and 2 discs of special features in less than a month.
                      Last edited by TameFarrar; 23 July 2008, 08:43 PM. Reason: you don't get to say that :)

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        I also love Hawkeye's hatred of guns.
                        Col. Potter: I said fire that weapon.
                        Hawkeye: All right. (To the gun) You're fired. (To Potter) I did it as gently as I could.
                        If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Fantastic show! Funny, moral, immoral , and just plain great!
                          sigpic

Comment

This is a great show!

Still watch the re-runs at 5 o'clock here in Aus!
                            Meh.

Comment

i think my only issue with mash was hawkeye cracking up in the end. it felt a bit of a let down to have him go bonkers. Yes, he did come back from it and he recovered, but you kinda felt that he'd broken and i always thought that he was stronger than that
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X