• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valediction (108)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENT CARTER - SEASON ONE
    VALEDICTION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 108
    After Ivchenko and "Dottie" successfully tests a chemical weapon, Howard Stark makes a surprise return to help the S.S.R. catch them and save the city -- by using himself as bait.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 January 2016, 11:22 PM.

Not a bad finale but they left it open ended enough that we damn well better get a second season.

Honestly if this show serves as a short midseason show between halves of Agents of SHIELD every year, I will be happy.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree; but at least it wasn't a total cliffhanger. Loved the very end -- nice surprise.

Comment

I was kinda hopping for the creation of SHIELD at the end. That's why I thought the Senator was all about when he first walked into the SSR office, either way I liked the ending.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed it. Can't say I am hoping for a second season, but I do feel that leaving it without establishing S.H.I.E.L.D. has left a big hole for me.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            I was kinda hopping for the creation of SHIELD at the end. That's why I thought the Senator was all about when he first walked into the SSR office, either way I liked the ending.
            That was in the Agent Carter One-Shot from the Iron Man 3 Blu Ray. There's a bit of a thematic overlap between the one-shot and this miniseries, but as far as I know, the One-Shot is still in continuity.

Comment

Loved it, this show really surprised me, i hope we get more, and id like to see her actually trying build SHIELD from the ground up, i would like for Souza and Thompson to join with her and Stark and maybe we can see Angie training to be a SHIELD agent
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                Not a bad finale but they left it open ended enough that we damn well better get a second season.

Honestly if this show serves as a short midseason show between halves of Agents of SHIELD every year, I will be happy.
                That would be Sweet, if they bring this back to fill in the time between AOS's two halves.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                I was surprised he was let in!

For me, i loved the fight between Carter and the female russian spy. I loved Agent Sousa's wearing of ear plugs. Though when they jailed him, wouldn't it have made more sense to just have cut out his tongue than to put that damn contraption on his head?

Comment

I really love the scene when Carter holding the vial of Captain America's blood on the bridge, and pour it into the river. Love the music !!! It's Bing Crosby - The Way You Look Tonight !!!
                  The fight between Dottie and Carter is executed brilliantly!!
                  Marvel have done a great job with this series. All those 1940s and 1950s music, make me watch the series mulitple times. I really hope they renew for season two!!!!
                  And nice surprise at the end, Zola share same jail cell with the Dr. Fennhoff!!! Nice to see how Dr. Fennhoff use his ability to help Hydra to infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D !!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Which makes one wonder.. Zola became the computer, what did fennhoff become?

Comment

Working...
                    X