• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout (114)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    FALLOUT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 114
    While Dr. Stein and Ronnie Raymond attempt to resume their individual lives, General Eiling targets them in a desire to control Firestorm. Meanwhile, Barry learns that time travel is possible and may be in his own future.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 February 2015, 08:39 PM.

Sooner or later I want Cisco to start berating Barry for the state he brings the suit back in, like Q in the Bond films. "Do try and bring it back in one piece this time."
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I'm disappointed that they got rid of Eiling so fast I was hoping he'd eventually meet up with Amanda Waller in another crossover or something, but.. it did make me realize after all these years... Grodd finally got his revenge on Lex Luthor.
      Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 25 February 2015, 07:57 PM.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I found it odd Caitlin would be so content in letting her boyfriend go. She sound like the relationship was over. There is no reason they can't have a long distance relationship. After all the dude can fly over anytime he wants.

Comment

Firestorm is awesome!

Definitely interested in learning more about Grodd, but hope Eiling will be back...

Comment

Not related to the episode, but why did a Star Labs particle accelerator need a Biologist like Caitlin?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              Sooner or later I want Cisco to start berating Barry for the state he brings the suit back in, like Q in the Bond films. "Do try and bring it back in one piece this time."
              It makes me wonder where the heck they are getting both the funding and material to keep making new suits.

Overall i liked the ep, but why oh why do they ALWAYS seem to show the military being such douche bags in shows like this..?

Comment

Spoiler:
                It seems that the Harrison Wells reverse flash isn't even a villian just an anti-hero along the lines of the Punisher (but not as violent). The only people he killed were villians that were causing problems. He even has given them second chances to change

Comment

It did seem like he was reluctant to kill that General, and only DID so after he threatened Barry!

Comment

Why no new episode till March 17th...

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                      Not related to the episode, but why did a Star Labs particle accelerator need a Biologist like Caitlin?
                      That ass and she is really smart. Ok Wells probably had all this stuff planned years in advanced. He knew he would need someone like Caitlin for his plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                        Because Star Labs was more than just a particle accelerator. After the disaster, they shut most everything down due to financial issues, but kept her on for whatever reasons (probably a combination of figuring out what was going on with Barry in his coma, guilt over Ronnie's death, and Harrison's knowledge of what she may become in the future).

Comment

Originally posted by infinite-possibilities View Post
                          i'm disappointed that they got rid of eiling so fast i was hoping he'd eventually meet up with amanda waller in another crossover or something, but.. It did make me realize after all these years... grodd finally got his revenge on lex luthor.
                          i knew i recognized that voice!
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i doubt Harrison Wells is the one who killed Barry's mother, but he could be future Barry

OH and both Firestorm and Gorilla Grodd are awesome, i hope we see more of them
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                            X