more powerful than time lords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more powerful than time lords

what if there was another race out there who was more advanced that the time lords, they exist in the void between voids, the pocket universe they created wasn't so much a pocket, as a full universe, that was all them, no other life exists there that they didn't create, they never cared much about the other universes, that is until the great time war, that caught their attention and when the universe was destroyed and re-created that got them interested in our universe, they sent a representative in one of their standard ships to examine this universe and in his travels he encounters the doctor.

this is something I wondered about.

Post it as fan fiction.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Or animate it and put it on youtube

Comment

Although I can't remember specifics I think there was a race in the Doctor Who continuity who were a little like this.

Plus then there are the Guardians who are essentially Gods.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Also, the Divergents.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Also, the Divergents.
            do not get me started on that movie, it just did not make sense.

Comment

In terms of, "more powerful than Time Lords"... off top of my head...

The Celestial Toymaker

We never know anything more about this character basically than that the Doctor has met him "before", and that he essentially can create and destroy the Universe that he inhabits, and draws people into. It is never specified whether he is a one-of-a-kind, or a member of a particular, powerful, race.

The Great Intelligence

This entity is formless, and may or may not only exist in our universe. It certainly has been seen to possess great powers, capable of dealing with Time Lord tech. Again, it's unknown if this is just 1 particularly nasty entity, part of a big group of nasty entities, or just the bad apple...

The Guardians

There are at least 2 Guardians - Black and White - who by all means are more powerful than, and have played with the Time Lords.

The Eternals

A race of beings that are truly immortal, and are essentially capable of anything they wish, including creating something from nothing, reading minds, etc. If any, they would be my choice for a rematch with the Doctor...

The Gods of Ragnarok

Fairly benign really, mentioned only as they certainly are capable of controlling gateways to other dimensions/universes...
              Last edited by cosmichobo; 04 February 2015, 04:40 PM.
              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
              and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                do not get me started on that movie, it just did not make sense.
                I have no idea what you're talking about.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I saw a movie on HBO called Divergent, as best as I can tell it is sort of like the hunger games but not a series of movies, it is just a stand alone movie, it was at best mildly entertaining, but don't think too much about the plot, other wise you see the galaxy size hole in the it.

Comment

Hunger Games vaguely reminded me of some silly movie-of-the-week about some dinky little town, which once a year or so came together to sacrifice one of their own for the ongoing prosperity of the others... Or something like that...

Like the Hunger Games... pure drivel.
                    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                      I saw a movie on HBO called Divergent, as best as I can tell it is sort of like the hunger games but not a series of movies, it is just a stand alone movie, it was at best mildly entertaining, but don't think too much about the plot, other wise you see the galaxy size hole in the it.
                      Which is not remotely what I posted about.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                        In terms of, "more powerful than Time Lords"...

The Celestial Toymaker

We never know anything more about this character basically than that the Doctor has met him "before", and that he essentially can create and destroy the Universe that he inhabits, and draws people into. It is never specified whether he is a one-of-a-kind, or a member of a particular, powerful, race.

The Great Intelligence

This entity is formless, and may or may not only exist in our universe. It certainly has been seen to possess great powers, capable of dealing with Time Lord tech. Again, it's unknown if this is just 1 particularly nasty entity, part of a big group of nasty entities, or just the bad apple...

The Guardians

There are at least 2 Guardians - Black and White - who by all means are more powerful than, and have played with the Time Lords.

The Eternals

A race of beings that are truly immortal, and are essentially capable of anything they wish, including creating something from nothing, reading minds, etc. If any, they would be my choice for a rematch with the Doctor...

The Gods of Ragnarok

Fairly benign really, mentioned only as they certainly are capable of controlling gateways to other dimensions/universes...
                        Plus the race that Sutekh belonged too the Osirians.

And the Chronovores.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

Which is not remotely what I posted about.

well I thought it was , but, my bad, sorry.

what are the Divergents?

Comment

What I already linked to:

Comment

Working...
                            X