Stargate Resistance is Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Resistance is Back!

Forgive me if I missed a thread about this but the game is Now running with private servers! Get on it guys!!

Stargateresistance.us
    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

And a reminder that Stargate Worlds has an emulator now, and be played!
    The source code for the Emulator is likewise released.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stargate/com...ator_released/

Comment

and no i am not lying, it seems a small group of dedicated people got servers working for SGR as well as SGW

you can download a working client HERE its an older version of the game but it really works and is still a lot of fun

Make an account on the forums to get the links to download SGR and there is also a section talking about how to get ahold of the SGW client

Comment

http://projectgiza.com/forums/index.php

Comment

Many of you may know about stargate resistance and how it just closed the iris 2010, since 2014 the game opened the iris and has been play-able and so has stargate worlds, however it does require you to do some things in order for you to play it. If you want to know more go here. Stargate Reistance

About stargate worlds, its very buggy and needs map editors. You can get more information from the forum cheers.

Comment

Just wanted to say I downloaded this yesterday. Followed the instructions and got the game running fine! Then had a flashback to some of the fun I had back in 2010 (wow, really that long ago?!). It's not the best game in the world but it's damn good Stargate fun!
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I was part of the F&F test group for SGW, it was fun. SGR, too, enjoyed SGW much more. It's great that they're back!

Comment

Working...
              X