• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midnight City (311)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    MIDNIGHT CITY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 311
    Laurel attempts to take her sister’s place defending the city as the Canary, but Roy and Diggle worry that her inexperience will get her killed when Brick kidnaps the city’s Aldermen. In the past, Oliver and Maseo enter China White’s den to try and save Maseo’s wife.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 January 2015, 09:19 PM.

Dammit Laurel tell your father about Sara. LOL, how long will this go on and Felicity is helping her trick her dad.

I thought Laurel jumping out the window was silly and awesome at the same time.

Ray letting Felicity take the copter was kind of silly but I liked the key joke.

I was glad the DJ had a purpose. I was starting to think he would drop off the face of the Earth.

Comment

I actually thought they were tossing the DJ in as a romantic interest for 'sis' since Roy is out.
      As for Ray and Felicity i loved how she decided to go back to working for the team cause of what he said.
      But i Do agree, Laurel does need to tell dad about Sara.

The flashbacks imo were a little off this ep for me though, but it at least helped show WHY Maseo is helping Oli.

Comment

Noticed that Roy was the voice of reason near the beginning of the ep... Something about that just ain't right...
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Wait a minute, they're not actually going with the idea that Oliver impaled clean through his torso, fell an unsurvivable distance from a cliff and lay shirtless in the snow for 2 days and still survived are they? Not only survived, but he's already well enough to stand around and walk.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            Wait a minute, they're not actually going with the idea that Oliver impaled clean through his torso, fell an unsurvivable distance from a cliff and lay shirtless in the snow for 2 days and still survived are they? Not only survived, but he's already well enough to stand around and walk.
            No, he was brought back from the dead. They just have been a bit unclear as of the how up to yet.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well that's Maseo said they said last episode. But in this episode Oliver said "You saved my life" and Tatsu said "The cold helped, and your will to live." THey could be going with the idea that Oliver doesn't realize he died but so far That's a little confusing.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

It is a bit of a strech to see him survive the fall, let alone after being impaled twice.
                BUT look at Merlin. He survived getting stabbed.

Comment

Getting stabbed like Merlin was is one thing. Oliver surviving means he would have survived three separate fatal injuries (stabbing, falling AND dying of exposure).

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

No mention of the lazarus pit yet then?

Comment

It's only been vaguely hinted at when Ras Al Ghoul mentioned it had been 67 years since someone challenged him in "The Climb."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Which kinda sucks what with the poster we saw 'previewing' Oli's return showing him seeming to come out of a pool of water (greenish)..

Comment

That was fan made, was it not?

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

No idea not seen it...

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              That was fan made, was it not?
                              Can't remember right now if it was or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X