• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Date (415)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    DOUBLE DATE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415
    Nick and Hank are called to investigate a one night stand turned deadly when a man finds himself in the middle of a very bizarre love triangle. Captain Renard hopes Monroe and Rosalee can help him deal with recurring episodes of phantom bleeding. Meanwhile, Adalind makes a discovery that might turn the tables in her favor. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 March 2015, 09:51 PM.

That was a fun Episode, the whole Bipolar thing was very entertaining. I was surprised they did not throw in the German word Zwitter. Thats what we usually call People who are both.

Anyhow, the Episode took us forward in the Story eventhough I wish Adalind would just get an abortion. The Series seems to ignore that possibility.

Wu is becoming a great addition to the Team, eventhough I am still worried about his mental status. His reactions to the Wesen world were to violent for him to be very objective on the issue. He knows there are good Wesen, but he might end up seeing Wesen where there are none.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I still hope that Juliette comes to her senses before she pushes Nick too far away, for goodness sake she gave him zero time to deal with her new situation.

I'm a little confused on Adalind's pregnancy. When she was told she was pregnant, they showed flashbacks of Nick and Juliette together when trying to change him back to a Grimm. So is this Adalind and Nick's baby or Juliette and Nicks baby, or neither? Could Adalind have received the baby from Juliette like Juliette received her new abilities? ( I feel stupid just trying to formulate that question......)

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
        I still hope that Juliette comes to her senses before she pushes Nick too far away, for goodness sake she gave him zero time to deal with her new situation.

I'm a little confused on Adalind's pregnancy. When she was told she was pregnant, they showed flashbacks of Nick and Juliette together when trying to change him back to a Grimm. So is this Adalind and Nick's baby or Juliette and Nicks baby, or neither? Could Adalind have received the baby from Juliette like Juliette received her new abilities? ( I feel stupid just trying to formulate that question......)
        I know how you feel. I was trying to figure out all the different options. Did Adalind become pregnant when she slept with Nick pretending to be Juliette? Or was Juliette pregnant when she pretended to be Adalind? Adalind said something like having to "find a father" so she might not have any idea what happened.

You know -- I think my brain just exploded trying figure things out.

Comment

Originally posted by Booklover View Post
          I know how you feel. I was trying to figure out all the different options. Did Adalind become pregnant when she slept with Nick pretending to be Juliette? Or was Juliette pregnant when she pretended to be Adalind? Adalind said something like having to "find a father" so she might not have any idea what happened.

You know -- I think my brain just exploded trying figure things out.
          Well, in any case Nick is the father. I think it is technically Juliettes Baby since she also felt pregnant before her Powers started.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
          X