• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial By Fire (413)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    TRIAL BY FIRE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413
    When an arson case looks to have Wesen origins, Nick find himself reluctantly having to ask an old foe for help. Elsewhere, Viktor teaches Adalind the effectiveness of well-played diplomacy. Meanwhile, Juliette finds herself in a confrontation sooner than expected. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 February 2015, 09:51 PM.

Well, hexenbiest are heck on the furniture

and Juliette is going a bit Wu'y

And LOVE the gobsmack of Nick's
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I was hoping the fight between Adeline and Juliette would be much much bigger. But then this is a show that can't even afford to set alight a car any more and use CGI, so I suppose I will just have to live with the fight we got. Let hope Juliette new hexenbeast powers don't start to go to her head, no more threatening to rip people throats out girl.

Comment

I actually liked this episode. I loved the fight between Adalind and Juliette (though I wanted Juliette to kill her). I like that Juliette finally told Nick. I think he will be a bit freaked out, but will except her. I hope they at least try the blood thing and if it doesn't work then the storyline would continue.

I also liked the tie back to season one. And the use of Wu in this episode.

Lastly, we have to wait a month! Wtf
        sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed this one. I'm glad Juliette finally told Nick, he's gonna be mad she waited, but I think he'll get over it. It was nice to see her and Adalind go at it, and to see Adalind run for the hills. Juliette is obviously much more powerful, I just hope she can keep control over it and it doesn't go to her head.

We really have to wait a month !?!?

Comment

Good ep really enjoyed the fight. Juliette is definitely strong but I also think Adiland was caught off guard and it might be a more intense fight next time. Also it was awesome when Nick put his super soaker in the cabnit with all the weapons
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X