• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy for You (112)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    CRAZY FOR YOU
    EPISODE NUMBER - 112
    A young woman with the power to teleport breaks her boyfriend out of Iron Heights, and Henry Allen finds himself in the infirmary after asking questions to try and help Joe and Barry. Meanwhile, Cisco attempts to learn what Hartley knows about Ronnie, and Caitlin and Barry spend a night on the town.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2015, 10:26 PM.

So, Barrys father has worked out hes the Flash, didnt take him long...

Wonder what Hartley will do now that hes free, and what was that at the end?

Comment

Gorilla Grood, a Flash villain I wasn't sure they were going to use despite the easter egg the planted in the pilot episode

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        So, Barrys father has worked out hes the Flash, didnt take him long...

Wonder what Hartley will do now that hes free, and what was that at the end?
        I liked that barry's dad put 2 and 2 together, but did so in a way his son can be assured his 'secret' is safe.
        As to hartley, i think he will get out of dodge.

I liked the sing off, and the drunk catlin scene, but one thing i didn't understand is how he could wisk her out of there, and NO one in that bar notice..

Comment

Ok... I was on the fence about Caitlin but yeah, big fan now. Of course... her and Barry will go all wrong.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I liked Grodd, i wonder if his super smart and can speak yet?

and a decent villain for this weeks episode tho i've never heard of her before, she's basically nightcrawler? cool

also yes im on the Caitlin band wagon aswell she was quite funny in this episode, she's no felicity tho yet
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
            X