• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Iron Ceiling (105)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENT CARTER - SEASON ONE
    THE IRON CEILING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105
    Doubting her commitment to Howard Stark, Peggy calls upon her Howling Commandos squadron when the S.S.R. consents to send her on a covert mission to Russia.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 January 2016, 11:22 PM.

Well finally the Howling Commandos make an appearance and Carter gets to do something in the SSR. I really loved this episode, but for one part - the introduction of Dr. Ivchenko seemed very awkward. The idea that he was in a cell to keep another prisoner focused. The idea that he later kills that person. It almost seems likely he is going to turn out to be a villain. And it so fits that he would have been working in that facility and staged the scene in the cell once there was an alert of the Commandos infiltration.

I really loved the stuff with Thompson, but this has really changed how I am going to look at his character. I already didn't think much of his character and now I think less. He was still great in this episode - powerful stuff.

I can't wait until next week. I want Carter to realize her room was searched, but I think it is obvious the handcuff scars on the wrist are what will give Dottie away. Definitely my favorite episode to date and I hope the pattern continues.

Comment

I thought he was Dr Vanko, the father of the villain from Iron Man 2.

Comment

Maybe he was related?
        But i did love that Peggy was the one who pulled Mr Cross of valor's ass out of the fire (so to speak), and we saw the commando's. But i thought there were more of them?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Maybe he was related?
          But i did love that Peggy was the one who pulled Mr Cross of valor's ass out of the fire (so to speak), and we saw the commando's. But i thought there were more of them?
          Casualties or injuries in the war after Cap died, or people who left the military after the war to get back to their old lives, probably. Or maybe only part of the team was available.

Comment

Working...
          X