Really enjoying this show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really enjoying this show.

When I first started this show it was good but somewhat bland, but they really know how to write episodes, so far season 1 just got better and better, and the same with season 2, it would have an alright episode and then they just get better and better

Its brilliant isn't it
    ~~~I like to see both sides of things~~~

Comment

I've just gotten up to date. I'm hooked can't wait for season 5
      sigpic

Comment

< new here. apologize for the 'distraction' >>

is there any discussion around here about the Second Dawn cult?

about its membership and that in all likelihood, they are the ancestors of the various grounder clans?

specifically, how and why some chose to support Becca Pramheda as the first commander and why some obviously chose to kill her?

that division maybe then originating the conflict between clans?

thanks

Comment

My mother's basically pushing me through this show, and I do like it as something we can talk and argue about together, but man...
          do these people ever sleep?
          Does the show ever chill out a bit, lol? I feel like it's just constantly throwing new info in our faces and not really developing the characters, like, ever.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
            When I first started this show it was good but somewhat bland, but they really know how to write episodes, so far season 1 just got better and better, and the same with season 2, it would have an alright episode and then they just get better and better
            i liked the show quite a bit.. a few holes here and there, but overall great

notice all the STARGATE references, especially in the last season? what do you think of the end?

Comment

I started watching... enjoyed the premise... felt it getting rather "teen"... (Ok - I know - it IS essentially about teens...) persisted... watched I think the first 4 seasons, but when the former miners arrived, I really felt like - "Just another bad guy / boss battle". Gave up.
              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
              and lots more!

Comment

When I watched the first episodes and saw the heroes styled as a boy band for teenagers - I didn't have the best feeling. However, season after season, the show got better and better, and it went through almost all the themes known in Sci-fi. Too bad it's over

Comment

Working...
                X