Supernatural Season 11 is a GO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural Season 11 is a GO!!!

Supernatural has been renewed, season 11 here we come!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

This gives me good and bad feelings, for me (just my opinion) supernatural has been going down hill, I still enjoy it but the story telling just isn't the quality it use to be. A season 11 just seems like they're milking it until it runs dry. Personally I really hope they come up with a really good season 11 and bring something fresh to the story, I'm so over this Angel ordeal.

Comment

Both happy and surprised that they are continuing, I have been wondering what stories are left to tell for another season. The angel thing has been done to death I feel too and I hope we don't see Metatron escape his prison and bring mayhem to the world again. I suppose there are some more stories to tell with the effects of the mark of Cain, plenty of opportunity for more Dean angst there!

I never tire of Castiel though, I love that character so whatever he does to help the Winchesters is always good to watch. Crowley is another character I like watching so I guess anything that brings all these characters together to either fight it out or join forces against something even worse is worth watching.

Comment

I'm glad about this news! Although the quality has gone down from the best seasons, I actually like season 10 better than 9.

Comment

Working...
        X