X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halt & Catch Fire (1013)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "A ghost starts killing people through various electronic devices. Sam and Dean discover who was killed and why this ghost is seeking revenge on a group of college students but what they can‘t figure out is how he‘s doing it. With three dead, the brothers must stop the ghost before he claims his next victim."

Original Air Date: 02/10/2015
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 January 2015, 11:52 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Wow, I really liked this episode. I had to smile when Sam and Dean introduce themselves as
    Spoiler:
    Cobain and Grohl
    I missed the 'ol hunting, I guess. And the Gen X dialogue was funny, how Dean and the girl couldn't understand each others references.

I was just thinking that back in college we didn't have such looking guys. The Winchesters would stand out.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Aaah, the 'ghost in the machine', always a nice creepy concept! This was more like the earlier SN episodes which I've missed, the boys hunting the ghosts and monsters.

Where do you hide from a ghost in the internet?! It really shows how intertwined it is in our daily lives. Great idea of how the ghost 'followed' Dean and the girl in all the various devices as they ran for it in an effort to find a place where there was no connection or devices.

Comment

Working...
      X