• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kali Yuga (214)

Visit the Episode GuideSLEEPY HOLLOW - SEASON TWO
    KALI YUGA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 214
    With the help of Ichabod, Abbie and Jenny, Nick Hawley faces off against his evil childhood caretaker, and Captain Frank Irving adjusts to his new ... life? (FOX)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 January 2015, 09:37 PM.

I have a bad feeling about Katrina after seeing her with Irving. It's nice to see Abbie and Crane settle some of their differences. I'm sure we'll see Nick again, he'll probably sweep in as the hero during some future crisis.

Comment

The woman playing the evil dead lady played HG Wells on Warehouse 13. During the auction of this episode they call out a item belonging to HG Wells.

I liked this episode but that the sexual tension between Nick and evil dead lady was off putting since she took care of him when he was a kid.

I think Kat was lying about Frank being free of Henry. I think she lied because she sees it as a way to get in touch with Henry.

Comment

Yep, definately something going on with Irving that Katrina hasnt revealed...

Wonder when we will find out what?

I also hope we see Nick again
        Last edited by Teddybrown; 28 January 2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
          The woman playing the evil dead lady played HG Wells on Warehouse 13. During the auction of this episode they call out a item belonging to HG Wells.

I liked this episode but that the sexual tension between Nick and evil dead lady was off putting since she took care of him when he was a kid.

I think Kat was lying about Frank being free of Henry. I think she lied because she sees it as a way to get in touch with Henry.
          Jaime Murray
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

I did not recognize her at all from Defiance and she is one of my favorite characters from that show.

Comment

Working...
            X