Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Probably after The Defenders

My guess is that the shows will go

Luke Cage in the fall
    Iron Fist next spring
    Defenders next fall
    Jessica Jones spring 2018
    Daredevil Fall 2018

I could be wrong and this is not including when the Punisher will come out but I don't think any show will get a new season until after The Defenders.
    I think that sounds about right. And I'm curious to see when Punisher ends up fitting into the scheme of things.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Not exactly rock-solid confirmation, but the Senior Writer for EW is under the impression that that's exactly how it'll go: Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Defenders, THEN JJ2/DD3, THEN Punisher.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I really liked the slowness of the first season. It gave us room to watch Matt and Fiske develop, and their backstories. And it all tied together so nicely. Now I have to wait a year before I see what happens next... damn those good cliffhangers to hell.

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/daredevil-donof...on-3-32793.htm
          Kingpins returning for season 3!

Comment

Have we heard when S3 is coming out?
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Have we heard when S3 is coming out?
              Not yet, no. But the Marvel Netflix shows's gestation period from start of filming till release is typically 11-12 months, and Daredevil 3 started filming in November of last year. And given that the month of November tends to be when Netflix original series get release (and is when Jessica Jones 1 and Punisher were released), I'd say it's a fair bet that Daredevil 3 will be out in November of this year.

Comment

I hate wait
                sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Teddybrown; 13 September 2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Kind of creepy but it does fit the tone
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Looking forward to it
                      sigpic

Comment

New poster for Season 3 released via Twitter:

DneAkLYXgAEZgOO.jpg

Comment

Another new poster via Twitter:

AND new trailer:

AND premiere date: October 19!!

Comment

Actual premier date! Yay
                            sigpic

Comment

Great news, can't wait!
                              Spoiler:
                              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

So soon! 4 series in one year, awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X