No announcement yet.

Daredevil (Netflix) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched the first 8 episodes so far and I love it.
    sigpic

Comment

I have seen 1 episode. I know its not as impressive but I like to prolong the season over a long time. I find it more enjoyable than binge watching. It was interesting how the Punisher is more villian than antihero in the show. I also noticed they have upped the blood and gore which I am okay with
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I just finished episode 11. Glad this season hasn't burned out around 8-9 like the first season.

Gotta go to bed, sadly, but dammit I'm finishing it tomorrow
        sigpic

Comment

Episode 4. got a surprise to see Tony Curran he really should be in more stuff his excellent work in both Doctor Who and Defiance
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Something I'm puzzled about...

(spoilers for the final two episodes)
            Spoiler:
            If Elektra is the "Black Sky", then who the heck was that kid that Stick tried to kill in season 1?
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Only on episode 3, got some catching up to do, luckily its the Easter break next week...

Comment

Final verdict on season 2...A great improvement on season 1, and it even manages to stay fresh the whole time. My main complaint about season 1 was that it faltered around episodes 9-10 and it took until the last to recover. This season didn't have that problem at all.

Spoiler:
                I just wish the season had more Punisher action. I kept hoping for him to be unleashed on The Hand and he barely did anything in the end

Bring on season 3, Luke Cage, The Punisher spinoff, and Defenders.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  Bring on season 3, Luke Cage, The Punisher spinoff
                  Yes, yes, and hell yes!

Regarding Defenders, however, I find myself a little ambivalent. I have loved both seasons of DD and JJ's debut season so much that I'm not even sure I want a team-up series any more. These series stand so strong on their own, with the little links between them to underscore their shared universe, and I kind of feel like that's enough.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Agreed its better separate IMO, tho i could change my mind once iv'e seen Iron Fist (this was actually the netflix show i was looking forward to the most, and i never expected to love Jessica Jones and Daredevil as much as i do)
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

Regarding Defenders, however, I find myself a little ambivalent. I have loved both seasons of DD and JJ's debut season so much that I'm not even sure I want a team-up series any more. These series stand so strong on their own, with the little links between them to underscore their shared universe, and I kind of feel like that's enough.
                      I agree, though I of course will watch the mini series. I love DD and I couldn't get into JJ. So I like that I can continue to watch DD without needing to know what happened in another show.

Anyhow, season 2 was great! I loved the action, new characters. I just wish there was a bit more Foggy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Finally finished it and enjoyed it.

Comment

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/07/...evil-season-3/

Renewed for Season 3
                          sigpic

Comment

I was happy to hear that it was renewed, I can't wait. I wonder when it is going to air?
                            sigpic

Comment

Probably after The Defenders

My guess is that the shows will go

Luke Cage in the fall
                              Iron Fist next spring
                              Defenders next fall
                              Jessica Jones spring 2018
                              Daredevil Fall 2018

I could be wrong and this is not including when the Punisher will come out but I don't think any show will get a new season until after The Defenders.
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear that it's getting a season 3. Looking forward to the other Netflix Marvel shows as well
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X